Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RuneScape Classic Temporarily Re-opened

Karl

11-Nov-2009 - RuneScape Classic Temporarily Re-opened

Following on from my recent dev blog about our ideas for RuneScape Classic, we are delighted to offer everyone the opportunity to try Classic for themselves! For two weeks starting from today, Classic is open for new sign-ups from RuneScape members only.

If you access Classic during this two-week period (using your normal username and password), you will continue to be able to do so after the two weeks are over. If, however, you do not, you will miss out on the chance to do so, so give it a try.

There are 15 members' worlds, one of which will be left as being only accessible to those veteran Classic players who have stuck with it all the way through.

You can access RuneScape Classic here.

RuneScape Classic is the predecessor to the current RuneScape game. It was closed to new members over four years ago, but we want for players to be able to try out this important part of our history. We also have potential further plans for Classic (as discussed in this blog), so another reason for this re-opening is to see how many people are interested.

If you have any questions or wish to discuss this, please visit this forum thread.

Note: If you would prefer not to play through the RuneScape Classic tutorial, there is a button to allow you to skip it under the 'Spanner' menu in game.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Almost worth returning to the game for. Classic was the bomb, and player owned and administrated servers sounds awesome.

Muse-1.gif
She burns like the sun, and I can't look away.

Feels like home. I remember quitting because of them switching over to runescape 2, leaving the players in RSC with no items, and raising their combat in rs2.

Yup Same.

I kept all items in RSC when every1 was switching to RS2 ... a few months later when barely anybody played RSC I just started RS2 :/

Debating on what stats to get on my account :rolleyes: now that range/mage and all that counts B) lmao I remember how wild it was to raise range/mage in RS2 without raising cb lvls

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

All put ur RSNs or something so we can play 2getha and have sum DM's....

my screenie ^^ was so ******* epic, im 20 1 20 and i 3 hit a lvl 12 with mith 2h :)

6 6 *dead*

pitty it doesn't show what u hit when they die :P but... :)

Talk to me if u wanna play with me :D

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

u playing? :D

I haven't been able to play Runescape in months, but I'll give this a shot. I assume that if I had multiple accounts made in RSC back in 01-ish that I should still be able to log in on them now right?