Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe Declares Full Out P2P On MM

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you had the balls fi might not be dead...

Yes pulling 50 out of a 75 ml is considered dead. Find it funny how people thought we was going to close but I guess they are all idiots tbh.

I hope this war is in pvp to show the clans true strenght in a "Full out" war.

My vote is on MM.

It happens so MM has history of constant crashers to every single war they've ever had in their entire history.

So nah, not making the same mistake again.

Doubt you can get over 90 anyway without forum guests (intros? lol) who are allowed to attend your pk trips :lol:

I agree with Evil. The F2P war earlier this year between MM and Foe was crashed by MM forum guests who single handedly destroyed Foe. Imo that war should be null and void

Untitled23232-3.jpg

It's pretty clear guys, MM want it in PVP so they can use something as an excuse. Like seeing a main run past which could have attacked one of their members, or even a random event meaning they lose a member.

Man up MM.

100 vs 100 in an arena where it can't be crashed is obviously the fairest thing going.

looks fun

is it only in clan wars so it doesnt get crashed?

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I've witnessed several MM fullouts, always in the wild and never crashed. I agree, clanwars is much different when both clans can pull more than 100. Why would you even want to crowd 200 people into that small an area for P2P?

Seriously, just fight in the wild

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

lol 20 def, what are you? tlp?

talk to me when you want a pure war

Too right.

Btw, vid in your sig is so funny.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

looks fun

is it only in clan wars so it doesnt get crashed?

Most likely...& it's dangerous CW, since MM likes dangerous PvP where you lose your stuff. Don't really think loots should play factor, so who cares. . .

@Spelsh, I was an associate at the time, but was updated on what was going on. I wasnt concerning when the war was going to be held, just the rules for it. Pity **** like overs on or off not really big, but as Walli said, most of your rules was accepted. You guys want PvP & no 20 def?

Honestly, I support Johal idea with every pure clan/mains acing ne nw etc.. & every1 just vid, so we can have different views on how the war went.

Lol df you saying?

Get rid of your 20 def first.

thats exactly what v3rd3 said.

FOE are now the new FI "20 def and clan wars or no fight!!!@@@"

We will be seeing you in wilderness, where pure clans came from and will always belong.

Close this topic, this "war" has been declined. Feel free to declare again when you have the balls to do it in wilderness and not the sandbox that jagex made for you.

Oh and take Toxic's mod while you're at it, he has re-opened this topic like 4 times already and im sure bias has nothing at all to do with it.

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

I've witnessed several MM fullouts, always in the wild and never crashed. I agree, clanwars is much different when both clans can pull more than 100. Why would you even want to crowd 200 people into that small an area for P2P?

Seriously, just fight in the wild

You're Malice... You'd be the ones crashing.

thats exactly what v3rd3 said.

FOE are now the new FI "20 def and clan wars or no fight!!!@@@"

We will be seeing you in wilderness, where pure clans came from and will always belong.

Close this topic, this "war" has been declined. Feel free to declare again when you have the balls to do it in wilderness and not the sandbox that jagex made for you.

Oh and take Toxic's mod while you're at it, he has re-opened this topic like 4 times already and im sure bias has nothing at all to do with it.

bahahahahaa good fight foe

topic has been won

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

bahahahahaa good fight foe

topic has been won

Or maybe you should reply when you have the balls to fight matched ops in an area which can't be crashed. I don't know why you're worried about space when all MM do is run into barrage piles like idiots anyway.

You're Malice... You'd be the ones crashing.

I'm sorry, would you please link me to one occasion of Malice crashing anything? The only time I can think of is DP vs CY, one time, which was completely justified if you take into account all the times DP and CY have teamed and crashed us personally.

Seriously, I don't think you know what you're talking about at all lol.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS