Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption - The Massacre

Reilly

Never thought I would see you twist the truth like that and use a screenshot in that way.

You know that we ran in fast thinking you were foe with ur white hats, then we immidiatly stepped out and raped you

My screenie shows the second MM crashed, reference my screenie to the actual video babe http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5ND27MZ7

Asher.

xbbs7s.jpg

I see you failed to point out that there was about 30 more IR behind that picture of yours, and with us on all sides of you. Must have forgot, no doubt.

Count the dots you see lol, the screen also cuts off all the carnage behind the hut destroying the ir outside of CW

So at that point your in the high 20s whilst we are in the high 40s, thank you for adding to my point.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can guarantee Carnage ended with more than 10 after MM rushed us.....We had at least 30 I'd say. You must not have seen us falled in when we hopped.

But I'm not gonna waste my time trying to argue my point.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

I can guarantee Carnage ended with more than 10 after MM rushed us.....We had at least 30 I'd say. You must not have seen us falled in when we hopped.

You had 22 in Cw, we still had 40.

We had more control on the outsides of the fight, pinned you from north and west till MM came.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

You had 22 in Cw, we still had 40.

We had more control on the outsides of the fight, pinned you from north and west till MM came.

Are you serious? You lot were running in and out of CW nonstop lol.

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Uhhhhh?

There was only like 10-15 EOP, So shut your ******** up, I confirm it.

10-15 EOP is your whole clan.

Are you and IVP the same person? Because you're the same type; guys who pretend to be girls on Runescape to get attention, have high ranks in their clan, and talk alot of **** about things nobody cares about.

Are you and Goop the same person? Because you're the same type; guys who're clueless about everything yet try and call any girl on Runescape a guy to get attention, have high ranks in **** dying clans, and talk alot of **** about things they don't know about.

Hope you enjoyed your trip ^_^__^_^_^_^_^__^^ :P : P : P :D :bunny: :bunny: :banana: :banana:

10-15 EOP is your whole clan.

Are you and Goop the same person? Because you're the same type; guys who're clueless about everything yet try and call any girl on Runescape a guy to get attention, have high ranks in **** dying clans, and talk alot of **** about things they don't know about.

Hope you enjoyed your trip ^_^__^_^_^_^_^__^^ :P : P : P :D :bunny: :bunny: :banana: :banana:

10-15 Isn't my whole clan idiot, look at my ML.

And um, How exactualy is Matthe... I mean Maya doing?

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Gf Ir, it was a fun fight except for those annoying mains. :confused:

Yeah, i was the guy chaseing you back and forth then a main started speccing me, saying "foe ierup" then around the corner he would say "ir ierup" it was quiet annoying lol. Happend like 8 times.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

10-15 Isn't my whole clan idiot, look at my ML.

And um, How exactualy is Matthe... I mean Maya doing?

60 of your members are inactive and don't attend any form of event (probably due to the assraping your clan got the last time you tried to interfere with Epidemic), just having them on your memberlist doesn't make them a true member of your clan.

This fight was probably the most complicated of the two. It first started with IR and C fighting just below Clan Wars, and about half way through Tlp rushed in, and hit C who was closest to Cw. Ir, fortunately, had time to run into Cw and avoid Tlp. Once Tlp left, however, Dp came and logged in behind the hut, and as they were clumped IR rushed in from the East, and wrecked most of them. However the fight was crashed once again by Mm this time, though unintentionally I'm sure. In the end, IR had the most opts left by far, and confidently claim the win of this battle.

dp crashed ir and c and then tlp killed dp for crashing our fight vs epidemic.

but before dp crashed c was on top imo

heres Dp Ir and C in clan wars

091115135606.png

We thought you were Foe at first, because of your hats, and somone yelled OMG ITS FOE GETS IN CW so we did, then we're like **** NVM GET BACK OUT ITS CARNAGE.

so we did and had people go north and westtt. drr

091115182409a.png

If you ask me that clearly shows we had the upper hand right before MM rushed.

@Suwoop- Not everyone falled in, we said in vent for everyone to hop to our homeworld so we could get organized. So even if we did have just 20 falled in, that doesn't mean we ended with 20.

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

I have screenshots of both of our fall in when we re-grouped bcuz of MM crashing.

We had 2x your opts. And u guys had no where near 30.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

60 of your members are inactive and don't attend any form of event (probably due to the assraping your clan got the last time you tried to interfere with Epidemic), just having them on your memberlist doesn't make them a true member of your clan.

Stop makeing up stories m8, its not story time.

why doesent eop just merge with ir there barely alive more like a mini team imo

Why doesnt epidemic raise its reqs to 20+ def only and 51- Combat only

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Stop makeing up stories m8, its not story time.

Why doesnt epidemic raise its reqs to 20+ def only and 51- Combat only

Why're you wasting your time attempting to flame, don't you have useless subforums to create like "compititions", ugly buttons and those damn profile fields that take 2 hours to add?

inb412montholdresponse :/

dp crashed ir and c and then tlp killed dp for crashing our fight vs epidemic.

but before dp crashed c was on top imo

heres Dp Ir and C in clan wars

091115135606.png

Crashing your fight vs epidemic? We had a planned run in with them, idiot.

Gj IR+5 other clans, keep it up.

Hostility

Uhhhhh?

There was only like 10-15 EOP, So shut your ******** up, I confirm it.

Oh so wait take 10 people off from eop and like 10 from Acendency and you have the same pull as Epidemic.

This topic so missleading Giving NO credit to any of Eop or Ascendency members.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Fact - EOP has been in a huge slump ever since GooP got promoted to Leader, even the smarter EOP ranks left because of Goop's promotion. They don't go out on their own and aren't showing any signs of coming out their slump. Meaning it gives you no right to talk so much **** over a site when you can't back it up over runescape.

Any proof of Epidemic level 50s in mith?

Signature removed

Firstly, DP only peaked 55 today, and that was earlier in the trip.

We had about 50 when we came to cwars at the clusterfuck.

At the end, we had about 25-30 falled in and we dismissed.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

EOP had like 10-12

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

funny how zo is desperate so lets clans tag along and then goop needs an exucse to go out and fight clans cos his pathetic clan cant do it themselves, so they basically suck off each other..

IR claims wins and goop claims they had only 12-15 ppl in all A+EOP.

Such a nice mutual relationship.

Signature removed