Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic: The Rampage Continues

Ben√

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Prateek, he is quite an arrogant guy.

Prateek raging on forums, quite fun to troll him.

So sick of Epidemic. I just want to crush them into the dust, put them in place, last; even if I have to speak to an Fi leader and ask them to get a move on. I swear I'll do it, I just want epidemic dead. I hate foe, but I hate epidemic more. I now wish Foe won. Someone please shut them up

LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE!!!!!!

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

I think some people are taking a little much from this. It was three fights at one time. Good fight by both clans it looked like, I don't see why one side or the other should be upset.

I personally don't no. can be fun for miniwars and such, id prefer pvp any day though.

i remember our co-leader outofrange saying a few weeks/months after pvp got out, FOE will NEVER go back to clan-wars..(think it was an argument about a war between foe/fi or w.e)

If so, why did u declare on MM to fight in CW? Thought pvp > anything ?

- X Needle X -

How about reading the entire post of mine and NOT take **** out of context. then i wouldnt have to answer stupid questions that ive already answered in the initial topic you dum ****.

now please get off E's topic you clown :down: your embarrasing your own clan.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

How about reading the entire post of mine and NOT take **** out of context. then i wouldnt have to answer stupid questions that ive already answered in the initial topic you dum ****.

now please get off E's topic you clown :down: your embarrasing your own clan.

can MM just get off it.... like no1 cares what petty little arguements u wanna bring up.

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

but this war certainly has shown that E is getting closer to competing with the top clans.

We already are competing with the top 2 clans, and doing a pretty damn good job.

Full out?

This was a full out war. Do you wish you stayed in Epidemic, Jon?

~Legend of NME

iq8p5e.jpg
www.nme-rs.com | #nme
Pk Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/RSMissWinkle

So sick of Epidemic. I just want to crush them into the dust, put them in place, last; even if I have to speak to an Fi leader and ask them to get a move on. I swear I'll do it, I just want epidemic dead. I hate foe, but I hate epidemic more. I now wish Foe won. Someone please shut them up

lol'd.

Zany never declared, idiot. He's posting his opinions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<3 E. Don't pay attention to some MM members trollin'.

We already are competing with the top 2 clans, and doing a pretty damn good job.

you compete in some sneaky ninja ways i've got to say

i mean i see numbers, but i can't work out what you actually do with them

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

point one, Foe is not in a slump lol, far from it. The only difference is MM has got their acts together and are pulling some pretty damn impressive opts.

point two, E is far from on level with foe as i set this up as a fun event and pamper'd to all of E's requests. Dangerous setting and a fairer timezone and who knows but like i say, was ment for fun, was fun so it served its purpose.

point three, MM claim they only accept dangerous setting or pvp. We declared on you in dangerous pvp with some rules that were open for negotiation, if you choose to take a weak option and try to wriggle out of it then it is entirely your choice, run your clan how you like.

#TEAM-WALLI

point two, E is far from on level with foe as i set this up as a fun event and pamper'd to all of E's requests. Dangerous setting and a fairer timezone and who knows but like i say, was ment for fun, was fun so it served its purpose.

Your severely disadvantaged by having teamcapes on and not losing your gear when you die? The timezone was perhaps the latest we are willing to do for anybody. :confused:

If you want to talk about advantages and disadvantages, look at your clan compared to Epidemic.

You have 140 on your official memberlist, about 8 FA's, about 20 pending applications, which is about 160-170 total members.

We have 108 on our ML, no FA's, and about 10 applicants.

If you didn't like the rules, how about you say "No we're not doing that". A question ; would you be moaning about the rules if you won? It's getting annoying because it was a fun event as you guys keep saying, everyone had fun, yet you still come on here trying to play it down or moan about stuff. You win, you lose, move on.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

point three, MM claim they only accept dangerous setting or pvp. We declared on you in dangerous pvp with some rules that were open for negotiation, if you choose to take a weak option and try to wriggle out of it then it is entirely your choice, run your clan how you like.

yeh but dangerous clan wars is still clan wars =[

ily

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

Your severely disadvantaged by having teamcapes on and not losing your gear when you die? :confused:

If you didn't like the rules, how about you say "No we're not doing that". A question ; would you be moaning about the rules if you won?

1, i propsed two safe clanwars for your enjoyment and one dangerous setting or pvp for ours. No, all safe or we dont do it.

2, corrupts on, no corrupts off or we wont do it.

3, 10:30 gmt so a mix for the americans and gmt, no 9 gmt or we wont do it.

On the day of the war, we get a pm... teamcapes only, not even set up in the original rules but seen as though i had massed people and i could of predicted what your answer would of been going off the previous, i really couldnt be botherd arguing it with you.

And the reason i didnt reject it, is because i wanted it for a bit of fun, whereas it seems clear by your over defensive status and this topic this war ment everything to you guys. So gratz see you in pvp at weekend.

And to answer your question, yes i would still say it was pretty lame whether we won or not, we pay E the respect when you have approached us for minis or wars in the past and negotiated on rules, shame...

Edit: apps were off lol. It was a tuesday night at a timezone better suited for you, so you cant play the ml as saying we had an advantage lol.

And for us it was just ment to be a fun event, you guys were the ones taking it serious and treating it like life or death lol. MM picked up on that and now you rage at them on this topic lol.

#TEAM-WALLI

*YAWN*

take a loss.

didn't "not" take it.

like i said we lost, it was fun, i got out of it what i wanted, i just found it frustrating its all i was saying after all the times we have manged to have good ground talks with e in the past, i just dont want this to set a precedent of everytime E wants a fight or w/e or we do its this or gtfo.

#TEAM-WALLI

Meh it's clan wars, let the weekends events decide who's who please :)

Foe are still the better clan, obviously. But its annoying how people cant take a loss and overhype ****.

it is was it is. E won a 2 day prep. Better clan on the day. FOE have been owning E on saturdays for months though, and i dnt even need to mention P2P.

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

Foe are still the better clan, obviously. But its annoying how people cant take a loss and overhype ****.

it is was it is. E won a 2 day prep. Better clan on the day. FOE have been owning E on saturdays for months though, and i dnt even need to mention P2P.

Yh true that. But excuses are a part of life, it happens. In the end it's down to the bigger man to shrug off whats being said about them. Let's see who is.

badhaircut.jpg

o that hurt, comming from someone who's rolemodel is plodeh

fml

For a start, plodeh isn't my role model. He's a good friend of mine. Secondaly, about 8 other members in Epidemic (all of which are all close friends to each other) changed their name to some form of variation of the word "Plodeh" to confuse other clans making us hard to pile. Thirdly, it's called clan tactics; something which you wouldn't have a clue about as you don't even have half a brain cell.

Please jog on as it's quite clear to everyone else here that you're just a complete drop-out.

Edit: Nice fire making level retard...

~Legend of NME

iq8p5e.jpg
www.nme-rs.com | #nme
Pk Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/RSMissWinkle