Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic: The Rampage Continues

Ben√

Epidemic members stop arguing with the trolls.

Walli, let's look at the rules.

You wanted Corrupt on... We like to see performance in war, FOE is obviously, by far, the richest clan. You already have the stats and numbers (On ML). Corrupt off was just another rule to make it more "fair" for us. If anything, that rule put everyone on the same level. I don't see how it gave you a disadvantage.

You wanted Dangerous CWars... How is that supposed to be an advantage for anyone? If anything it would've been an advantage for us seeing as you wanted corrupt on. If it was only for your enjoyment, why do you keep bringing it up as if it was a disadvantage for you?

Teamcapes rule. Yes that was asked on the day of the war but we wouldn't have cancelled it after it was accepted if you didn't accept. Makes me laugh how you keep saying everything was on our favor for such unimportant ****.

I clearly ask Rage and he said apps were on. If you say it was off, get it out of your logs and discuss it with him.

About the timezones, we are GMT based and 10:30 GMT (Which is 11:30 or 12:30 for some EURO) is far too late for a weekday for the average player. Based on the ML numbers, no matter how GMT based we are, I'm sure you have as many Euros as us. If we would've done it at another time it would've been a SERIOUS advantage for you whereas at the time we did it, it wasn't that big of an advantage for us.

You got mad cause we binded you as you rushed towards us...

Seriously now, all the rules weren't against you guys. You guys asked us for a fight and we accepted it despite the blatent number and stat advantage.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

point one, Foe is not in a slump lol, far from it. The only difference is MM has got their acts together and are pulling some pretty damn impressive opts.

point two, E is far from on level with foe as i set this up as a fun event and pamper'd to all of E's requests. Dangerous setting and a fairer timezone and who knows but like i say, was ment for fun, was fun so it served its purpose.

Wow. How often do I agree with Foe? Very, very rarely. However, I agree completely with this. E is not on the same level as foe, far from it, and are not competing with the top clans. You guys are simply running into us and getting killed during each trip or coming in during a fight and such.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Epidemic members stop arguing with the trolls.

Walli, let's look at the rules.

You wanted Corrupt on... We like to see performance in war, FOE is obviously, by far, the richest clan. You already have the stats and numbers (On ML). Corrupt off was just another rule to make it more "fair" for us. If anything, that rule put everyone on the same level. I don't see how it gave you a disadvantage.

You wanted Dangerous CWars... How is that supposed to be an advantage for anyone? If anything it would've been an advantage for us seeing as you wanted corrupt on. If it was only for your enjoyment, why do you keep bringing it up as if it was a disadvantage for you?

Teamcapes rule. Yes that was asked on the day of the war but we wouldn't have cancelled it after it was accepted if you didn't accept. Makes me laugh how you keep saying everything was on our favor for such unimportant ****.

I clearly ask Rage and he said apps were on. If you say it was off, get it out of your logs and discuss it with him.

About the timezones, we are GMT based and 10:30 GMT (Which is 11:30 or 12:30 for some EURO) is far too late for a weekday for the average player. Based on the ML numbers, no matter how GMT based we are, I'm sure you have as many Euros as us. If we would've done it at another time it would've been a SERIOUS advantage for you whereas at the time we did it, it wasn't that big of an advantage for us.

You got mad cause we binded you as you rushed towards us...

Seriously now, all the rules weren't against you guys. You guys asked us for a fight and we accepted it despite the blatent number and stat advantage.

Ok, im getting miss understood, im not botherd about who the apps favoured, it was more there was no negotiation or even willingness too which was just annoying when we are always open to negotiate if you have approached us, it wasnt about favouring anybody as such and im not blaming the loss on it, when we turned up we still could of won... i was simply pointing out my frustration at that.

Also,

0015,13 02:56 [Foe]Chris|Walli 14• 02:54 [Foe]Chris|Walli • tuesday, 4:00, overs on, corrupt off, mls only no apps, 20 def armour max

0015,13 02:56 [Foe]Chris|Walli 14• k

15,13 02:56 [E]Rage 14• alright

15,13 02:56 [E]Rage 14• thanks

so... ok

Also, i honestly believe dangerous settings give alot more of a realistic setting for wars as in essence this was nothing more then a fun sort of practice for the real deal which happens at weekends, also u see the true skill and organisation come out when its in dangerous.

But like i say, dont get me wrong, im not saying u only won because of them factors, i was merely pointing out my frustration about the lack of negotiation and the demand from u guys =[

#TEAM-WALLI

For a start, plodeh isn't my role model. He's a good friend of mine. Secondaly, about 8 other members in Epidemic (all of which are all close friends to each other) changed their name to some form of variation of the word "Plodeh" to confuse other clans making us hard to pile. Thirdly, it's called clan tactics; something which you wouldn't have a clue about as you don't even have half a brain cell.

Please jog on as it's quite clear to everyone else here that you're just a complete drop-out.

Edit: Nice fire making level retard...

nice firemaking level

omg thanks guys, i have a nice fletching level aswell

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

Is this whole clan wars is lame thing because you cant bring mains to clan wars.... because it is a fact that FOe and MM both showed evidence of both clans bringing mains to trips lol... but w.e =D this is old topic stop replying =DDDDD

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Is this whole clan wars is lame thing because you cant bring mains to clan wars.... because it is a fact that FOe and MM both showed evidence of both clans bringing mains to trips lol... but w.e =D this is old topic stop replying =DDDDD

want me to post pics of E's mains that were at our planned run-in?

or shud i just stick to the fact that u used to be lead by a lvl 60-ish 40 def ranger in rune?

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

want me to post pics of E's mains that were at our planned run-in?

or shud i just stick to the fact that u used to be lead by a lvl 60-ish 40 def ranger in rune?

Post pics.

If you're talking about Bow Of Bob, it was one trip after he got hacked and he was level 81.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Like Roses:

82 str, 60 range, 43 pray, 53 magic, 72 hp, 30 defence.

S2 Sandra S2:

60 range.

For that I'll give you a cookie. I can see you put a lot of effort in it. But yes.. we don't have mains on our trips though :X Sorry I don't take stats as serious as you. It's just a game in the end.

heartline8.gif