Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE's Undefeated Sunday In Which We Demolished Everyone In Sight.

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full outs are members list only, and MM don't go anywhere without their forum guests or mains.

huh? im pretty sure MM dominated you last full out :| MM were more compact than you and got better piles i hope your not pinning your loss on mains? seeing as HF were Acing

titanj.png

That's funny how you can say that, cause the other week you guys said pictures mean nothing and it was all about the video.

Watch our video and feel stupid. ;)

yh but in your pic you were in single away from the battlefield saying "wheres MM" atleast that picture actually shows you getting pushed inside clan wars lal.

titanj.png

huh? im pretty sure MM dominated you last full out :| MM were more compact than you and got better piles i hope your not pinning your loss on mains? seeing as HF were Acing

Yes we lost the full-out against MM.

Wheres this topic going to? It's supposed to be our Sunday PK trip topic, not about the war we had months ago.

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

I don't see why people just cant take accept defeat.

Prove yourselfs next week or at the next fullout and stop btching.....cbf reading all these 9 pages but seems like the fight at fog was a bit lame considering it was right near a bank/safe zone and at a low level of the wild where not everybody from both sides could particapate.

anywho, i would like to see mm vs foe p2p full out in the wild.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

LOL at all of FOE'S talk, Complaining we bring 'forum guests', have explained it about 100x, we bring our intro's, which is what you guys call FA's i believe

Anyway, Good Luck next weekend.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

LOL at all of FOE'S talk, Complaining we bring 'forum guests', have explained it about 100x, we bring our intro's, which is what you guys call FA's i believe

Anyway, Good Luck next weekend.

Except we have requirements for FAs lol

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Except we have requirements for FAs lol

I know you do. I was just explaining to your...slower members that we also have intro's.

I know you do. I was just explaining to your...slower members that we also have intro's.

and I was explaining that there is no difference between forum guests and forum guests that posted a topic in youyr introduction section

Hi

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

we can't compare mm's intros to foe's fa.

Fa reqs are almost the same as full members' and we have about 10 of them. you also get accepted (or not) as an fa.

How many intros do you have?

I always laugh when i see 50s falled in on mm during trips.

FOE's F/A - Make an application, you must meet requirements, it takes time for you to prove yourself before you're accepted. When you have made an application you are able to attend trips.

MM's Forum Guests - Go to intros, post "hi my name is jim ive got 72 range and 69 hp im soul warring 75 stregnth atm you guysz rock!!" Congratulations you are able to attend an MM pk trip!

Fa reqs are almost the same as full members' and we have about 10 of them.

70 Hp for ALL Options.

Defense must be under 25

A. Melee Based

87 + Strength with 75+ Magic or Range.

B. Range Based

87+ Range with 75+ Strength or Magic.

C. Magic Based

87+ Magic with 75+ Strength or Range.

D. 2-Way Hybrid

Two offensive stats of your choice Must add up to 168+ Stat Levels.

(ex. 84range + 84magic = 168)

(ex. 85 Range + 83 Magic = 168)

E. 3-Way Hybrid

82 Range + 82 Magic + 82 Strength.

FOE FA'S^

Melee/Mage Option: 94+ Strength AND 94+ Magic AND 80+ Hp

Range/Mage Option: 94+ Range AND 94+ Magic AND 80+ Hp

Melee/Range Option: 94+ Strength AND 94+ Range AND 80+hp AND 85+ Mage

MM'S FULL/ELITE REQ^

Yea ok double 94's and 80's for thirds depending what option your applying for, your fa's are almost there. :banana:

and I was explaining that there is no difference between forum guests and forum guests that posted a topic in youyr introduction section

Hi

Now stop arguing kids.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

FOE's F/A - Make an application, you must meet requirements, it takes time for you to prove yourself before you're accepted. When you have made an application you are able to attend trips.

MM's Forum Guests - Go to intros, post "hi my name is jim ive got 72 range and 69 hp im soul warring 75 stregnth atm you guysz rock!!" Congratulations you are able to attend an MM pk trip!

l0l

SO I HEARD SNIPING'S BANK GOT CLEARED FROM THE RETURNING?

You seriously have such a rough life that you need to come onto topic's and flame members? Having only died once in our 2 run ins, I don't think i carried my 120M cash with me?

What the hell are you doing playing runescape in your birthday and turning 20 lmfao... O well, he'll regret it one day :D

anyways nice rape Foe, gg mayhem makers

because there are tons of other things to be doing at 3 in the afternoon, right? regret nothing, got to rape mm and watch them try to miserably claim a win and i still went out and had a good time.. your cool bro

awesome job guys, and yo michael michelle, maybe letting us know you got a run in before we clear you all would be nice

mlgqpc.png

I GET MY MONEY BY RECRUITING KIDS TO MM VIA MY CHANNEL IN IRC #CONFIDENTIAL (IF YOU'RE CLANLESS CHECK IT OUT). I ONLY DIED TWICE BECAUSE I'M SPONSORED MY #MITHRIL AND IM LIKE 99 DEFENCE. NICE CASH PILE THOUGH, I SEE WHERE FOE IS WELFARING NOW THOUGH.

First of all not sure if the cap locks shows your anger because of your **** pking skills and obvious loss of cash from us, or the simple fact that you have been beaten over the internet.

Why are you not able to write a coherent sentence?

If you are smart, hit the little red x in the top right corner of your screen. If you use a Mac, just turn off you computer, sell it to a second hand store, and by your self a good computer(not Mac).

I WIN

First of all not sure if the cap locks shows your anger because of your **** pking skills and obvious loss of cash from us, or the simple fact that you have been beaten over the internet.

If you are smart, hit the little red x in the top right corner of your screen. If you use a Mac, just turn off you computer, sell it to a second hand store, and by your self a good computer(not Mac).

I WIN

Oh yes, you move onto the **** pking skills because the validity and credibility within your argument is invalid. I have to paint my room pink (MM COLORS) right now, so I will be carrying on this argument at around this time tomorrow night.

GOOD NIGHT SIR.

I WIN

Fa reqs are almost the same as full members' and we have about 10 of them. you also get accepted (or not) as an fa.

How many intros do you have?

I always laugh when i see 50s falled in on mm during trips.

I agree. Your scouts should be either real low like lvl 3s to avoid getting killed or a high lvl main which you guys use to harass us during our trip. Regardless, you guys need better scouts.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Oh yes, you move onto the **** pking skills because the validity and credibility within your argument is invalid. I have to paint my room pink (MM COLORS) right now, so I will be carrying on this argument at around this time tomorrow night.

GOOD NIGHT SIR.

I WIN

While your at it, try reading a book.

Win.

I WIN

Of all the people to talk about poor pking ability... Foe should know by now that they are completely outclassed in the wildy

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^