Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fullout predictions of 2010?

Stephen

Anyone ever think of fullouts that might happen in early/mid/late 2010?

Post the Clan vs Clan - and your reason for whichever clan you think would win

Example.(My list)

(F2p)Finale Ownage Elite Vs Epidemic - This would probably be a clanwars fight, if so obviously Both clans are capable of pulling 100 to the fullout(Max amount of people CWA can hold) i think Epidemic would probably win this seeing what they have done over the last month with a 110+ pull.

(F2p)Eruption Of Pures vs Destructive Pures - Honestly i think this would be in PVP, seeing DP is not a great CWA clan and would probably never accept a fullout to EOP in CWA(seeing EOP is based in CWA), but if it was in PVP i think EOP would pull around 90(s) and DP pulling in the 80(s) with EOP winning because they have proven themselves out of a slump and can beat clans with the #4 spot and below.

(F2p)Corrupt pures Vs Malice - Probably a CWA fullout war, even though Malice has been having bad pulls lately they would probably pull around the same as i think CP would(in the 70(s)) but i think CP would have the upperhand with levels and slightly better organization.

(P2p)Intense Redemption vs Carnage - most likely a CWA fullout seeing both are based in CWA, IR have been having bad pulls lately but i still think they could pull decent to a p2p fullout v Carnage, but i laso think Carnage would win even though IR has beaten C in a p2p fullout in PCT, Carnage has gotten better and more experienced.

(I'll post more later) btw no flames THIS IS JUST OPINIONS!

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatality vs EOP - FI win.

MM vs E (f2p) - MM Win

Foe vs E (f2p) - E win

IR vs C (p2p) - C win

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

(F2p)Finale Ownage Elite Vs Epidemic - This would probably be a clanwars fight, if so obviously Both clans are capable of pulling 100 to the fullout(Max amount of people CWA can hold) i think Epidemic would probably win this seeing what they have done over the last month with a 110+ pull.

when this happens i will jizzz

Note to everyone*

We (MM) aren't fighting in clan wars again unless someone challenges us to a capped war, as its not a full out when we could well over 100.

That aside, Maybe E vs FOE F2P full out.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

hmm, seems a weird topic, just basiclly who would win in a full out lol

Mm vs foe - mm

MM vs E - MM, i reckon E needs more time to adapt to big numbers fighting still

E vs FOE - we beat them even opt so in a full out

EOP vs FI - EOP if they pull 5-10 more

idk about any others

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

:banana: I'd just like to point out that Epidemic never full out so you can't use them in predicitons :banana:

But in all seriousness the war's i'd like to see are:

F2P:

MMvFoe - I'd go with MM but you never know

EvFoe - I don't think E could cope with MM as they are at the moment but this one would be close, I'm still in Foe's favour until I see a few changes within E

EoPvFi - Obviously I'd like to say EoP would win but you never know with fullouts

Pending that last one doesn't go ahead...

EoPvDP - We beat them back in the summer but a rematch is always fun :blush:

P2P:

MM/Foe/TlpvMM/Foe/Tlp

IrvC

Lets imagine that in 2010, both CP, EOP, and DP begin pulling 70's+ to pk trips. CP would win one week, DP would win one, EOP the next. CP, DP, EOP, CP, DP, EOP, CP, DP, EOP going on and on and on, never changing, always tied. Now. Imagine this

Cluster **** war between them.

CP - 75 pull

DP - 73 Pull

EOP - 80 Pull

Who would win?

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

CY vs TGG - Battle of the reopened clans

M vs CP - Once malice get back into form, would be good to see.

Fi vs EOP - EOP are definately back, and Fi's pull has improved a bit recently as well. This fullout could be a big boost to whichever clan wins.

Cs vs VD - Hopefully the losing clan will close, so we see an end to this continual bitching.

E vs MM - If it is clan wars, MM should have this due to levels, but if in bh, E's pull should be enough to take this. Losing clan sees a fall in members and applicants

DP vs IR - lulz

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Lets imagine that in 2010, both CP, EOP, and DP begin pulling 70's+ to pk trips. CP would win one week, DP would win one, EOP the next. CP, DP, EOP, CP, DP, EOP, CP, DP, EOP going on and on and on, never changing, always tied. Now. Imagine this

CP - 75 pull

DP - 73 Pull

EOP - 80 Pull

Who would win?

Honestly.. at the moment either Dp or Eop depending on who Cp attacks initially as Cp has struck up a bad relationship with both eop and dp and they would probably wipe them out initially then fight eachother

Honestly.. at the moment either Dp or Eop depending on who Cp attacks initially as Cp has struck up a bad relationship with both eop and dp and they would probably wipe them out initially then fight eachother

Wrong, CP and EOP Are best friends.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

CP - 75 pull

DP - 73 Pull

EOP - 80 Pull

Who would win?

CP they will pretend to be in the middle then get a fall in and move behind DP own em abit from behind then when DP is cleared by being trapped between the two EOP will be weak from the battle and CP will take the win

next question pls

F2p

E vs Foe = E wins

E pulling:100

Foe pulling:95

Eop vs Fi = Eop wins

Eop pulling: 80-90 ish

Fatality pulling: 70-80

MM vs E = MM or E would win this because both clans have amazing organization

MM pulling: 100

E pulling: 100

Foe vs MM = MM wins

Foe pulling: 100

CP they will pretend to be in the middle then get a fall in and move behind DP own em abit from behind then when DP is cleared by being trapped between the two EOP will be weak from the battle and CP will take the win

next question pls

how'd u know our plan :blink:

Join Corrupt Pures

F2p

E vs Foe = E wins

E pulling:100

Foe pulling:95

Eop vs Fi = Eop wins

Eop pulling: 80-90 ish

Fatality pulling: 70-80

MM vs E = MM or E would win this because both clans have amazing organization

E pulling: 100

Foe vs MM = MM wins

Foe pulling: 100

I don't get it how you mentioned that Foe wont be able to pull 100 against E but they are able to pull 100 against MM.

Foe VS MM(P2p) = Foe>MM

Foe VS MM(F2p) = Not sure

MM VS E(P2p) = MM>E

MM VS E(F2p) = MM>E

E VS Foe(P2p) = Foe>E

E VS Foe(F2p) = Foe>E

It's quite funny to see how many people are so sure that Epidemic will win big wars against Foe and MM. Foe and MM are the top 2 clans for a long time and Epidemic has only recently joined the top 3. Just because Epidemic did win on F2p trips these past weeks doesn't mean they're capable of defeating MM and Foe in bigger wars in my opinion.

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png