Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bob

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RFORLFORLFORLFOLROFLROFLORLFORLFOLRFOLROFLROFLORLFORLFORLFOLROFLROFLROFLORLFORLF

ORLFORLFOLROFLROFLROFLORLFORLFORLFORLFOLRFOLROFLORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLF

O

RLFORLFORLFMM

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

RFORLFORLFORLFOLROFLROFLORLFORLFOLRFOLROFLROFLORLFORLFORLFOLROFLROFLROFLORLFORLF

ORLFORLFOLROFLROFLROFLORLFORLFORLFORLFOLRFOLROFLORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLF

O

RLFORLFORLFMM

god i love your sig milk

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

Welcome to #1 F2p

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

F2P is the most important aspect of RuneScape as it shows a clan at their full strength. The correct question should be: Who cares about P2P?

Didn't think you'd be really that stupid to say that. (I'm a F2P person as well.)

I think E may have bitten off more than they can chew in the long run with all this flame and baiting signatures etc.

Grats on the weekend.

110210183405.png

lol at this story , mm hiding all trip from us , then they fight foe for a reason? that e couldn't get them . Sorry about pulling so much . Becouse thats suck u can't get fight except mains ,so thanks for foe+mm , we had some fun.

ALL EPIDEMIC REGISTER AN ACCOUNT ON PUREWARFARE WE NEED BLACKUP ON THIS TOPIC ASAP

http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?s...5031&st=240

110210183405.png

Na, in all serious now.

Thanks for the fights Foe, Mm and Eop, it was really really fun. Those are sort of clusters really did remind me of when we were fighting for the #4 spot with Dv, Tlp, Dp and Eop.

Really looking foward to saturday trips in the next few weeks, and gj E today.

Hi

MM ran for the whole of there saturday trip, foe have to run to the nearest non multi area to stay alive and then try and claim a win and eop dont get me started on eop. MM grow some balls, foe don't ***** out run away then try and claim a win.

mikecopy.png

Ex-Founder of Enigma

Ex-Leader of Intense redemption

Ex-Warlord of Bloody legends