Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures - Saturday 12.12.2009

Goop

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this anger comes from people who thought clans wouldn't ever pass them up based on information provided by their ranks. I'd be lying if I didn't say 6 months ago, I thought a clan would emerge into the big couple, let alone 2 clans. But this anger is only a result of people reassuring themselves over the span of a year that their rank was a guarantee. Truth hurts.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Just been reading through the posts, and yes I am ex-eop

EOP, you guys gotta chill out, who cares what people say. You are not fighting for #1 or #2 yet. This is a second successfull week and I'm proud of you, but don't get over confident. You will just get hunted down by FOE and MM if you keep posting the way you are, even if there are massive baits. Just shut them up next week. And I don't like how you are sucking Epidemics **** so hard, the rivalry use to be intense and fun. ( No offense ). Just keep going as you are and don't get cocky about it.

I might come back after my final monday, we'll see

maulerpixil1-1.gif

Lol nobody is being cocky or over-confident, and quite frankly I doubt many people in EOP even care that much about ranks. We had fun when we were pulling 40's, we never complained or bitched about it, now we're still having fun, but just with bigger numbers. As for sucking epidemic's ****, thats ********, yeah you may see a pic saying <3 Epidemic, but that doesn't mean we LOVE them, after all, who falls in love with another clan on the internet, cause I sure as hell dont.

When EOP and E used to hate each other, and flame each other, everybody was posting **** telling us to shut up and stop acting like idiots, so now that both clans are showing some respect, people are trying to tell us to flame again?

And to Rolf: Keep up the baits and flames brotha, your making yourself look like a ******* idiot and you always have, it's only a matter of days, maybe weeks before your childish ass is banned, then you can go flame on Pure Community forums and look like a retard there....

thekingu.png

Lol nobody is being cocky or over-confident, and quite frankly I doubt many people in EOP even care that much about ranks. We had fun when we were pulling 40's, we never complained or bitched about it, now we're still having fun, but just with bigger numbers. As for sucking epidemic's ****, thats ********, yeah you may see a pic saying <3 Epidemic, but that doesn't mean we LOVE them, after all, who falls in love with another clan on the internet, cause I sure as hell dont.

When EOP and E used to hate each other, and flame each other, everybody was posting **** telling us to shut up and stop acting like idiots, so now that both clans are showing some respect, people are trying to tell us to flame again?

And to Rolf: Keep up the baits and flames brotha, your making yourself look like a ******* idiot and you always have, it's only a matter of days, maybe weeks before your childish ass is banned, then you can go flame on Pure Community forums and look like a retard there....

well said

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

don't care about anything else really just you should chill with sucking epidemic's ****, pure warring gets boring without all the hatred lol, but other than that good job

There's enough hatred going on with every single other pure clan around. EOP in the pure world is like the one romance scene in an action film. With all the extreme competition, a lot of clans lose sight of the friendship and community that exists between people of different clans. No matter how good EOP does, we will never drag ourselves into the whole clan drama thing. We will always be that one romance scene, because we got love for you, and everyone else in the pure world.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

There's enough hatred going on with every single other pure clan around. EOP in the pure world is like the one romance scene in an action film. With all the extreme competition, a lot of clans lose sight of the friendship and community that exists between people of different clans. No matter how good EOP does, we will never drag ourselves into the whole clan drama thing. We will always be that one romance scene, because we got love for you, and everyone else in the pure world.

Rays right, We're like a giant vending machine of sex.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

well said bro