Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A Top 5?

Westy

Eop did it yet again, after so many slumps, they are becomming better and better, and Foe, the 2nd round was very close,...we pulled 70+ to a 30 min prep...and you say 'your not at our level', k... we'll see

Lol the thing is your not at one point you outnumbered us by 10+ on the 2nd round but failed to pull out the win.Then we brought it back and won just show you, that your number only give you so much.

On Topic-

1.E

2.Mm

3.Foe

4.Eop

5.Fi

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eop did it yet again, after so many slumps, they are becomming better and better, and Foe, the 2nd round was very close,...we pulled 70+ to a 30 min prep...and you say 'your not at our level', k... we'll see

talk just like you did when u were th! it gave good results!

Arp-1.png

It will happen, but I don't think it will happen as soon as it would be expected. The pure world is growing. I predict a top 5 in the future, with a huge gap between them and the med level clans.

Df - Ay - E - As - Ti - Od - Ti - E

E has the numbers to be able to compete with FOE/MM so that any experience gaps vanish. If EOP keeps it up they are basically in the same boat as us. FOE/MM wont fall from the top anytime soon, and FI has major comeback potential. The fact that they have established themselves as a top clan in the past means that they don't have to do as much as say CP/DP to break into the top. Once they get the ball rolling, things will fall into place.

35b6usw.gif

congrats, you're officially a *******

A top 5 has happened in the past, back in 2005 when the pure world was still forming. It was FOE, MM, TP, SO, and DP(however they were in the weaker range). I didn't include TLP in this because they rarely f2p pked at the start.

TLP was made in 2006

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

TLP was made in 2006

sorry if I don't know TLP's exact history, but I would be correct in saying it was early 2006 correct?

and in any case, the pure world hardly altered in the span of late 2005-early 06. The only alterations was more pures started to appear and a few unimportant clans came and went.

and I find it funny how I make a long post like that and the only thing you bother to comment on is a tiny mistake

epsigac7.jpg