Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

kosherkid is Looking

kosherkid

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eruption of Pures, fellow content developer, is the right clan for you. We have ex-The Pure Forces, such as me (rok lyk that/m4730), Oger (str oger str/archenoger), fly--by-pker, and ex_arr0w. In EoP you don't have to know if you want a f2p or p2p clan because you get a little of both. :]

^^^

Were focusing on both F2P & P2P, Ofc were leaned more into F2P, But were trying.

#clan-eop | www.eruptionofpures.ipbfree.com

Get to know us =p

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

#malice for a community f2p clan

#carnage for a community p2p clan

#epidemic if you wanna be a bawse of the wilderness

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

U wanna pppppppppppppppppppppppp with us?

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I am sorry to hear you denied all the other clans, but you still haven't looked at Devastation. We are a clan trying ot get back into our game and even though you are low lvl you could help us get back up to our stuff. OUr IRC channel is #Devastation and our site is http://www.devastation.ipbfree.com

R.I.P Devastation

I'd obviously recommend my own clan. You meet our requirements for one. We have a good community especially compared to some of the clans you mentioned. Everyone in Fi is nice or I will kill them. We are gradually improving from our slump, we pulled 50 to a 30 minute prep today and our trips have increased from 20 people to 65 people in just 2 months. However, I'm only 1 person in the clan, to truly experience us go to our forums http://www.rs-fi.com or #Fatality in IRC.

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence