Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clan Leaders

Dave

So I'm bored of the usual "Omg who is best" topic, so I've decided to make my own variation of the "Best Pure Clan Leader topic" and make it so that it incorporates high, med and low level clans as well as have reasons provided. So without further ado, let the topic begin.

To start of with:

Best Pure Clan Leadership Overall

Which High level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own):

Which Med level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own):

Which low level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own):

Most Potential in Leadership

Which High level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own):

Which Med level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own):

Which low level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own):

Most Diplomatic Leader

Which High level clan leader do you think is most diplomatic and why (aside from your own):

Which Med level clan leader do you think is most diplomatic and why (aside from your own):

Which low level clan leader do you think is most diplomatic and why (aside from your own):

If you could steal one leader

Which High level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats):

Which Med level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats):

Which low level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats):

Lets keep this civil and flame free, and have an open discussion =)

For those of you who don't know low level clans:

VD, DB, CS, Insignia, Vigilance, OB.

OB Leadership: Corey, Jamie, Htown

CS Leadership: Chloe, Katie (Check runehead for the rest)

DB Leadership: Me (I Dezza I, ir0n0wn3r, Saosin), Tyler (Go Sleep Kid, I Cant Mini, Bad 1st Pile)

VD Leadership: Alex, Matt, Marc, Matt (Check runehead for the rest)

Insignia: Hugh, Rumpus, Fang, Bert

Vigilance: No clue.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Which High level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own): Epedemic or w'e they stepped up alot. Even if their trips include retireds or w'e.

Which Med level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own): err uhmm Cy.

Which low level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own): Db - other than that CS if they learn to keep their mouth shut.

Which High level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own): FOE - coming out of slumps prove leadership is well. Slumps invovle bad leadership not anything with the members.

Which Med level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own): Calamity - hangs wit low lvl clans wars n stuff get in ur own league and take that #1 u want.

Which low level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own): DB - CS = Cs keeps their mouth shut and learns to keep involved with themselves and not vs DB will help them alot. This isnt the main world were its the Alliance vs DB(im VR btw any flame of im fake ill blast yo ass)

Most Diplomatic Leader

Which High level clan leader do you think is most diplomatic and why (aside from your own):

Which Med level clan leader do you think is most diplomatic and why (aside from your own):

Which low level clan leader do you think is most diplomatic and why (aside from your own): Chloe - goodleader just runs mouth to much.

Which High level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats): meklo - so i could kick him from DB. Cocky as hell. Needs to be Bitched slap.

Which Med level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats):

Which low level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats): Chloe - potential that needs aim.

Best Overall Pure Leadership

Which High level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own):

Foe because they've managed to remain open and a top p2p clan for 3+ years.

Which Med level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own):

Carnage, dominant p2p clan, but I'd like to see their leadership open up to F2P a bit more before they become like TLP, dumbstuck in f2p.

Which low level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own):

CS, decent organization, needs more activity pushes and stricter leadership. Also, some aspects need to tone down their flames and stop running their mouth.

Which High level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own):

TLP. TLPs leadership could easily push themselves into the top 4 for F2P but their hardheadedness is preventing them from progressing.

Which Med level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own): Carnage, same as above. They have the ability to but they refuse to because of hardheadedness.

Which low level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own):

VD. I believe VDs leadership to be full of potential, and with a few tweaks, they could become a more dominant force.

Most Diplomatic Leader

Which High level clan leader do you think is most diplomatic and why (aside from your own): Fatality. Fi's current leadership I believe to be highly diplomatic and its this diplomacy that'll pull them back to the top 3.

Which Med level clan leader do you think is most diplomatic and why (aside from your own): Unfortunately as of now, I don't see many Med level clans being diplomatic.

Which low level clan leader do you think is most diplomatic and why (aside from your own): VD, though they could work on their timing a bit more, and expand their diplomatic horizons possibly.

Which High level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats): Sir Pker Wil (MM). Amazing guy, amazing friend, great leader. Learnt almost everything I know from him.

Which Med level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats): Poison Karsh (E). Great guy, fun, knows how to war, and tank and is great at keeping a community together.

Which low level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats): Katie (CS). Good friend, good warrer, doesn't flame. Can lead fairly well.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Actually you can Reached, you hence why I stated give a reason, you can observe a clans progress, community, etc and determine its leaderships abilities. Furthermore, as for diplomacy, that should be obvious.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Evidently not there. I'll add you in.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Which High level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own):Foe - We have manage to do the impossible in P2p and have maintain and kept a level of quality that no pure clan can rival. Also we are probably the oldest leadership at the moment and have manage to still prove ourselves in P2p or F2p. (even with the odds are against).

E - A great leadership that has stepped up and continue to show it. Improving in P2p, while also keeping their F2p strong.

Fi -Have got through a lot but still has the potential to get back in the race with the top clans.

They are also some what new and are slowly gaining lost ground.

Which Med level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own): Tlp - Are still good in P2p but has a lot of work to do to become a top clan. They are too 1 sided and need to improve in F2p. If they can do that and be consistent about it, then they can be proven as a "Top clan".

Most Diplomatic Leader

Well I don't know too many leader that are but I would go with Dave(cha0s pur3) even though he is no longer our leader. He always try to talk things out if something goes wrong with another clan and at least try to solve any conflict.

Which low level clan leader do you think is most diplomatic and why (aside from your own):

If you could steal one leader- None.

Which High level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats):None.

Which Med level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats):None.

Which low level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats):None.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Well its apparent Foe can't read. I said other than your own.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Well its apparent Foe can't read. I said other than your own.

Well that just make the topic pointless. How are we suppose to know how leaders from other clan do anything? Only way is the have joined all those clans. :confused:

I don't see the point in this topic just sounds like a "make other clans feel better" topic.

What am I suppose to do lie? and say I know their leadership?

Well, as stated prior, you can base it off a clans actions, progress, and similar.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Lol, these topics are annoying..

you can't really judge if you haven't been in that specific clan..

^ ^

Have no idea who are in other clans current leadership/council positions and i don't really care.

Just focus on your own clan.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

^ ^

Have no idea who are in other clans current leadership/council positions and i don't really care.

Just focus on your own clan.

what he said lol. Why care about what other clans care or think about?

Which High level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own): MM, kept it running for the longest period of pure clans

Which Med level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own): Malice, makes a fun ass community

Which low level clan do you think has the best leadership and why (aside from your own): VD able to keep their clan running for 10 months in the low level scheme of things

Which High level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own): E

Which Med level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own): TGG

Which low level clan do you think has the most potential in their leadership and why (aside from your own): Insignia

Most Diplomatic Leader

Which High level clan leader do you think is most diplomatic and why (aside from your own): Goop

Which Med level clan leader do you think is most diplomatic and why (aside from your own): [DP]Sean

Which low level clan leader do you think is most diplomatic and why (aside from your own): None, its all drama baby

Which High level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats): Someone who knows what they're doing but isn't going to retire soon. Ivp, Bob, Kruk, Goop

Which Med level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats): Elmo to tickle him

Which low level clan leader would you steal and why (aside from fame and stats): None. No one that I know of in the low level clan scheme can get their clan out of mediocrity and into med level.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice