Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Blackmen

as all of you know, 2010 is coming up.

but before we get into 2010, lets look at 2009 what was it? a flame-troll-rage year 24/7. a few clans kept their communities flame free, but still would have members that go crazy and flame every clan that beats them in a mini or prep etc. the rivalries will got extremely hostile, and yet, the members of each clan became more hostile. but some good things happen, new clans made their mark, and old clans regain confidence and re open, get out of their slump, and show how well they've improved. Stupid updates from Jagex started to get better, kind of.

so when i look in 2010, what do i expect, the same thing? or something different.

my question to you is..what do you expect to happen in the pure clan world in 2010?

my answer is:

nothing. everything will be the same, and if not, the flaming and trolling will get more worst.

never made a topic in clan discussion before, and i don't know if someone made a topic about this already, but w/e I'm just curious.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg Ceejay stop it!!

All clans will merge cause jagex will ruin PURE clan pking. We will become one big pure unit and hunt down main clans only. We will pull 400+ people a week and be the #1 pure clan in F2P and P2P. Because our numbers are so great no one can compete against us. End of Runescape will be like that. We will declare war on ROT and take their #1 spot therefore being the #1 pure of mains of all of Runescape. Mains would see how much we dominate and make pures just to join us. The Runescape world will be flourished with pures yet again. Then I would break off from the #1 pure clan of mains and create my own clan called Makers Mayhem and become the next #1 clan of all Runescape. Soon after my arrival, a new clan would be brought up which is called Ownage Final Elite. They will begin to compete with us for our spot but me being the best leader of all time will keep us #1. After more clans breaks they'll be more clans and therefore the pure world is once again reborned.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

omg Ceejay stop it!!

All clans will merge cause jagex will ruin PURE clan pking. We will become one big pure unit and hunt down main clans only. We will pull 400+ people a week and be the #1 pure clan in F2P and P2P. Because our numbers are so great no one can compete against us. End of Runescape will be like that. We will declare war on ROT and take their #1 spot therefore being the #1 pure of mains of all of Runescape. Mains would see how much we dominate and make pures just to join us. The Runescape world will be flourished with pures yet again. Then I would break off from the #1 pure clan of mains and create my own clan called Makers Mayhem and become the next #1 clan of all Runescape. Soon after I make my own clan a new clan would be brought up which is called Ownage Final Elite. They will begin to compete with us for our spot but me being the best leader of all time will keep us #1. After more clans breaks they'll be more clans and therefore the pure world is once again reborned.

Lol! :)

Inappropriate signature.

I think alot of new clans will open =-=- 2010, a new begining =-=-

Fatality will get alot better

Dp willl get alot better.

Cp 50/50 to be up there

Malice and ir - one of them will go up, the other will close.

Epidemic and Mm - Either epidemic will fall or mm will fall, either way, one of these will be #1

Foe - will stay in #2/#3 until maybe march...? where Eop will declare on them, and force them to slump.

Eop - ^

Tlp - Will start doing P2P ONLY.

C - Will start doing a little bit of f2p.

Tgg - Willl get very strong and then 50/50 will stay strong or slump

New clans - threats

Epidemic

'Proud to be #1 F2P'

omg Ceejay stop it!!

All clans will merge cause jagex will ruin PURE clan pking. We will become one big pure unit and hunt down main clans only. We will pull 400+ people a week and be the #1 pure clan in F2P and P2P. Because our numbers are so great no one can compete against us. End of Runescape will be like that. We will declare war on ROT and take their #1 spot therefore being the #1 pure of mains of all of Runescape. Mains would see how much we dominate and make pures just to join us. The Runescape world will be flourished with pures yet again. Then I would break off from the #1 pure clan of mains and create my own clan called Makers Mayhem and become the next #1 clan of all Runescape. Soon after I make my own clan a new clan would be brought up which is called Ownage Final Elite. They will begin to compete with us for our spot but me being the best leader of all time will keep us #1. After more clans breaks they'll be more clans and therefore the pure world is once again reborned.

I'm lol`ing so hard right now

A new generation, there will be havoc amongst clans, There will be about 7 clans competing for #1 spot, no clans will respect eachother what so ever. The pure community will become even more active then right now, pretty much what im saying is... 2009x9000 Or you can call it, THE RUNESCAPE WORLD WAR THREE

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

First serious post on these forums :D

Anyway

1. Epidemic - Numbers will drop, will be competing for #4-6 all over again

2. Mayhem Makers - Sure doing good, but FOE and FI will return and it will be early 2009 again

3. Final Ownage Elite - You will return to #1 overall clan again

4. Eruptipn of Pures - Either you will remain active or slump and be near closure

5. Destructive Pures - Activity will either raise or drop, but most of leadership is active once again so it will most likely raise

6. Fatality - Your growing fast, and you will eventually be kings of f2p once more

7. Corrupt Pures - SD effect takes action, you will slow down on pulls and only start pulling 30-40

8. TLP - F2P Side will die, but P2P will grow

9. Malice - You'll spend a few months in a slump, then re-grow for a few weeks

10. DV - You'll eventually close in this new year

11. IR - Your still open?

Just my prediction

2. Mayhem Makers - Sure doing good, but FOE and FI will return and it will be early 2009 again

4. Eruptipn of Pures - Either you will remain active or slump and be near closure

5. Destructive Pures - Activity will either raise or drop, but most of leadership is active once again so it will most likely raise

6. Fatality - Your growing fast, and you will eventually be kings of f2p once more

7. Corrupt Pures - SD effect takes action, you will slow down on pulls and only start pulling 30-40

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Anyway

Just my prediction

Whats a SD Effect?

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Yep.

1. Epidemic - 50/50 rise/fall

2. Mayhem Makers - 50/50 rise/fall

3. Final Ownage Elite - 50/50 rise/fall

4. Eruptipn of Pures - 50/50 rise/fall

5. Destructive Pures - 50/50 rise/fall

6. Fatality - 50/50 rise/fall

7. Corrupt Pures - 50/50 rise/fall

8. TLP - 50/50 rise/fall

9. Malice - 50/50 rise/fall

10. DV - 50/50 rise/fall

11. IR - 50/50 rise/fall

12. New Clan - 50/50 rise/fall

13. New Clan - 50/50 rise/fall

14. New Clan - 50/50 rise/fall

15. New Clan - 50/50 rise/fall

16. New Clan - 50/50 rise/fall

17. New Clan - 50/50 rise/fall

18. New Clan - 50/50 rise/fall

19. New Clan - 50/50 rise/fall

20. New Clan - 50/50 rise/fall

Same thing every year.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Anyway

Just my prediction

We Beat FI in a full out war early 2009 :banana: So hope its like early 2009 like you say it will be ! wohoooo :bunny:

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers