Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

This how [F]inal [O]wnage [E]lites rolls (We run this town)

Aly

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This comeing from MM Butt buddy #2?

May i Remind everyone that CP RAPED MM in a 30 min prep, 40 vs 40.

What does that have to do with anything? Get over yourself. Get off Epidemic's ****. Woah a 40v40 in clan wars, because thats really what MM does all week right?

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Good job FOE. With your recent success over EOP and now this fight... I can definitely see you guys start to pull more on Saturdays. You guys won pretty convincingly too.

Thanks. I concur :biggrin:

christmassig.png
Beastdefire
Maxed GS Pure
99 Strength
99 Range
99 Magic
99 Hitpoints

I don't understand why every1 is bringing numbers and levels into account.

We could've had identical stats to FOE in this fight and it wouldn't of changed a thing.

The simple fact is FOE is a damn good clan when it comes to stacked fights. E on the other hand is used to spread fights in the wild where we depend on our rushes to win fights. We could not use this here and we were totally helpless as a result.

The first two fights were stacked and we got raped as a result. In the third fight we were able to get some movement going and we killed more FOE than we did in the first two rounds combined. Then we somehow got ourselves in the trees, creating another stacked fight. As a result we dropped in about 3 seconds.

Obviously we know **** all about these stacked fights, but we do need to learn. Expect more of these fights in the near future.

epsigac7.jpg

The difference between foe and mm and foe+mm vs epidemic is gigantic.

MM and FOE might have "hated" each other but they grew a deep respect for each other. The kind that is found in a long deep rivalry spread over years. MM + FOE have great mutual respect for what the clans have been able to do. I just can't seem to find any quality like that in Epidemic or EOP.

My 2 cents.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

The difference between foe and mm and foe+mm vs epidemic is gigantic.

MM and FOE might have "hated" each other but they grew a deep respect for each other. The kind that is found in a long deep rivalry spread over years. MM + FOE have great mutual respect for what the clans have been able to do. I just can't seem to find any quality like that in Epidemic or EOP.

My 2 cents.

I kind of see it like this but in a different situation.

For example: FOE and MM are two 70 year old men who argue a lot and hate each other but deep down respect what each other has been through. EoP and Epidemic on the other hand are both 18 year old chavs whom are beginning to run the world.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker