Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Calamity - The Road So Far

P0ke N Die

Nice job CY, although I was very disappointed in your 30min prep with Malice. You guys massed for 30mins past the designated start time and rushed us right after telling us you were still massing. Was very frustrating

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job CY, although I was very disappointed in your 30min prep with Malice. You guys massed for 30mins past the designated start time and rushed us right after telling us you were still massing. Was very frustrating

It was a pkri you have to be ready and sorry about the overmass

p2p20v20pure.png

Cy had 18 and dv had 11 you confirmed that yourself to me? so why post fake opts to make urself look good, wont make ppl join your clan p0key boy

anytime you want p2p prep pm me in #devastation

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

It was definately 19, I was scouting you guys myself. Ask the guy who was leading.

Hi, I ( Solo K1ng ) organized the event. You should know that there were only about 7 eopian members, the rest were all v0p. I was told to allow v0p members in my cc just for this fight against you guys and didn't go very well.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

It was definately 19, I was scouting you guys myself. Ask the guy who was leading.

The trip was a small F2p thing organized by Solo K1ng and I Sephir0t I following our prep vs FI... I myself was leading the trip at that time, and although only 5-8 of the members were EoP, the rest of the 19 players were V0p additions that had asked to tag along. Just letting you know :cool:

Good pull on your part guys, even if the statistics were a lil off :biggrin:

Goodluck with your recruiting CY, hope you guys continue to pull and make it fun,

EoP Pride,

Admiralquode

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

The trip was a small F2p thing organized by Solo K1ng and I Sephir0t I following our prep vs FI... I myself was leading the trip at that time, and although only 5-8 of the members were EoP, the rest of the 19 players were V0p additions that had asked to tag along. Just letting you know :cool:

Good pull on your part guys, even if the statistics were a lil off :biggrin:

Goodluck with your recruiting CY, hope you guys continue to pull and make it fun,

EoP Pride,

Admiralquode

I'm not going to flame so I'm just going to say k

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png