Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Promotions

Karl

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kosherkid has helped out tremendously stepping up to the plate as soon as he registered here.

He has wrote several guides which have been added to the main page or are being looked over.

He is a great asset to the team and I'm proud to be working with him.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Anymore posts about kosher being promoted and you'll receive a warning. Kosher is really helping the team ever since he registered. He's done far more than most other people here.

@Keith: Member number doesn't matter.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Anymore posts about kosher being promoted and you'll receive a warning. Kosher is really helping the team ever since he registered. He's done far more than most other people here.

Well that sounds a little extreme doesn't it? No one is flaming him. Just saying they believe it is a little premature. I mean, I could easily write guides like that but I presume that if anyone is on "Pure Warfare" that they know how to train a f2p pure.

And no, I don't care about ranks on here.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Why would someone flame Kosher?

Why would someone flame Kosher?

star-of-david.jpg

But being serious, anybody that has a problem with kosher's promotion just isn't a smart person at all. Anybody with half a brain knows that he's mature, helpful, and experienced. He was one of the few mods on PC that pretty much everybody liked/respected/agreed with on his community and modding decisions. So what if he hasn't been around the community as long as others. It's pretty obvious that any rank he has on this site he'll do a damn good job and take it seriously.

So seriously get off his case.

/endmaturity

noobs

Arp-1.png

lol'd.

Honestly, I remember Kosher in PC. He was an ownage staff and a mature, honest, well known, fair, and all around nice guy. So leave him alone or else you shall be dealing with me. And I will be an e-thug. So watch it.

Keith. I lol'd so hard. How dumb can you be

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

star-of-david.jpg

But being serious, anybody that has a problem with kosher's promotion just isn't a smart person at all. Anybody with half a brain knows that he's mature, helpful, and experienced. He was one of the few mods on PC that pretty much everybody liked/respected/agreed with on his community and modding decisions. So what if he hasn't been around the community as long as others. It's pretty obvious that any rank he has on this site he'll do a damn good job and take it seriously.

So seriously get off his case.

/endmaturity

noobs

Lmfao at the pic.

Anyways thanks for the promotion. Really couldn't see any of the negative posts about me, but if you want to talk to me about it PM me or talk to me on IRC.

Oh and to Kyle, I don't think the entire reason I was promoted was for guides, because if so I would have just been promoted within that area, not overall.

lol'd.

Honestly, I remember Kosher in PC. He was an ownage staff and a mature, honest, well known, fair, and all around nice guy. So leave him alone or else you shall be dealing with me. And I will be an e-thug. So watch it.

Keith. I lol'd so hard. How dumb can you be

You claim to be such a good troll, but you can't sense one?

Keith has been trollin' for years man.

`Pure - I like your mature side as well as your immature side, lets get a little combo going on here for now on please :P

GRATZ BROS.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Really? Why bother posting promotions at all if you only want to hear good things?? You'd think PW would support any constructive criticism when it cames to topics as important as moderators tbh.

@Keith: Ik how you feel. I've been here for a month and they haven't ******* promoted me yet. I'm about to go back to PC bro

pandanegative1.png

@Keith: Ik how you feel. I've been here for a month and they haven't ******* promoted me yet. I'm about to go back to PC bro

Coulda done without this part. Just made it way too obvious.

@Tyler - There aren't enough people worth being respectful or mature towards in this community. I'd rather just feast on the weaklings. Yes I realize the hypocrisy in what I just said.

Arp-1.png

Really? Why bother posting promotions at all if you only want to hear good things?? You'd think PW would support any constructive criticism when it cames to topics as important as moderators tbh.

Firstly, no one was promoted to moderater, so C&C isn't really needed.

Secondly, Kosher has been promoted for reasons that people have already mentioned, the people who posted bad things about him are the ones that really don't know him at all.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Firstly, no one was promoted to moderater, so C&C isn't really needed.

Secondly, Kosher has been promoted for reasons that people have already mentioned, the people who posted bad things about him are the ones that really don't know him at all.

u suk T B H

ot: good job on promo's, especially brain<3

adam u suk T B H 2

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

my foot is bleeding

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99