Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Who Inspired you?

Mg F T W

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you want about Pur3 Sponge but he led a couple of nooby merged clans into a top 4 clan.

I fixed this statement up for you

Say what you want about Pur3 Sponge but she led a couple of nooby merged clans into a top 4 clan.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Reddiesrs ftw and the al-mighty chain l0rd

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Say what you want about Pur3 Sponge but he led a couple of nooby merged clans into a top 4 clan.

He lead fatality to **** hence making them lose the war against Foe...ye no.... Sponge sucks major ****

My **** buddies pkers from hills archer esy. get pwned, say cheese 5, u wish dude.....Matt archer, lucky me....... Alot more forgot

2nqs6xyfixed.png

if i hear 1 more ******* troll on my topics i will ******* literally bust ur nut 2 times, dude whoever is saying **** back to people's responses or trying to be funny by saying zezima's mom , stop for few reasons.

1. YOU'RE NOT ******* FUNNY GET OVER IT.

2. I didn't ask you to judge other people's views on this topic I specifically asked for who your idol was, this isn't a discussion about why you think a person isn't the best inspiration it's about who is your inspiration. Stick the **** to it dumbasess

mkygcz.jpg

if i hear 1 more ******* troll on my topics i will ******* literally bust ur nut 2 times, dude whoever is saying **** back to people's responses or trying to be funny by saying zezima's mom , stop for few reasons.

1. YOU'RE NOT ******* FUNNY GET OVER IT.

2. I didn't ask you to judge other people's views on this topic I specifically asked for who your idol was, this isn't a discussion about why you think a person isn't the best inspiration it's about who is your inspiration. Stick the **** to it dumbasess

shut up ****** no one cares what you think.

15oiakl.png

TPF Leadership, taught me what it was to be a pure.

CP Leadership, what it was a about a year and a half ago. Rage, Drunk, SPW, Mighty Irwin, Own by R4nge, Cow Silencer, etc.

IR Leadership, Mainly Zo. Ir's been through so much ****, props to him for not closing it.

EoP Leadership, back when they had Plan3ts m4ul and Um-----y0 mama or whatever. They still got Russel though, he's a cool dude to look up to.

That Anthony/Alexis/Omni SP/T Adrenaline guy. I saw him owning it up and was like "I wanna be just like this man/women." From when I only knew him as a little 10 year old italian boy, to a 16 year old female, to a 18 year old male. I've always been inspired by him/her. Lawl - just kidding - I love you Anthony ^_^.

Baii

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL