Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IR SITE HACKING

Anthoni

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was under the impression Zo and people were involved in hacking EOP's forum's like ages ago.

If that was the case, what goes around comes around.

Pretending Zo isn't part of your clan and it's the other ranks/members who suffer, good luck rebuilding :/

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Like seriously, why has no clan learn not to use IPB free, Invisionfree, etc. Hackings always happen on those free forum softwares. You need to move away, take a look at Foe, they use SMF, when was the last time they were hacked? I honestly don't have a clue. MM, they use IPB 2.3.6, like what we use at PW. When were they last hacked?

I suggest that all clans who are planning on sticking around for a long time purchase hosting and move to better forum software.

Sorry to hear about what happened IR, maybe instead of rebuilding, you should move to better software.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Like seriously, why has no clan learn not to use IPB free, Invisionfree, etc. Hackings always happen on those free forum softwares. You need to move away, take a look at Foe, they use SMF, when was the last time they were hacked? I honestly don't have a clue. MM, they use IPB 2.3.6, like what we use at PW. When were they last hacked?

I suggest that all clans who are planning on sticking around for a long time purchase hosting and move to better forum software.

Sorry to hear about what happened IR, maybe instead of rebuilding, you should move to better software.

DING DING DING Man great minds think alike.

ipbfree and invisionfree are some of the most vulnerable forum softwares available

hashing an ipb site can take only a couple hours and you dont even have to do anything, and invisionfree can be bruteforced

also, these are the same people that hacked epidemic, #epirates=#jitterbug=#lolumad

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

IPB cost me $149.99 for lifetime. Every 6 months it's $25 to continue receiving updates.

Defo looking into that, you will be getting a pm from moi later! :lol:

can't stand vB, IPB is better :P

i hate using anything other than ipb/if

i don't understand how the hell people can stand zetaboards

srsly.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

happened to mg many times, not really a big deal but really stupid for people to think they own hacking a site, really think about it how gay can you get. Sorry IR, don't let this **** you over mg's site has been hacked 3 times plus and it didn't stop us just continue and do not point fingers at people for doing this because if you start judging than you are turninng biased towards that person and clan, let this be the first and only time and keep on going.

mkygcz.jpg