Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Badgeeeeeeeeeeer

badger

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DO NOT ACCEPT THIS *** HE IS A BIG TROLLING ********* AND SUCKS LOTS OF BIG ***** HE IS A BIG ******

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO ****** GTFO ******

rolf

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Badge, i think you should join Devastation because it fits all the requirements you wanted.. We are decent in p2p but we need a bit of work in f2p.. We have a welcoming community and always treat are memebers equal.

Come chill in are irc. #dv_clan

www.devastation.ipbfree.com

Hope you choose the right clan for you..

Don't rejoin Epidemic, 2010 is coming up and everyone got that shot in '09.

You know Robert and Mafia and probably some others in EOD. Sick laid down all the information, so give us a look over at the least.

Did you seriously leave? I thought this was a joke...

You were have the reason i joined E. Don't leave me again :'(!!!!!!

Hope to see you before the 2nd of january... I know you pretty well badger and I think your best options would be E, EOP, TLP... not sure about new clans like tgg or eod; they can go in any direction and its not always a good one.

But really, the best alternative to E i think would be to go clanless or nh :?

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Look, badger. You're a good member. You would be an asset to Epidemic and you would likely get accepted if you applied. We killed you on that trip, we know, but please realise we could have crashed the whole fight with the same ease. We didn't, because we didn't want to do real harm.

We thought you could realise it was a joke.

Now, reconsider applying for us. We don't hate you, anything except that.

243p9p4.png

Hey Badger!

We would really love it if you joined CP. We can offer you the best community you have ever seen. It's easy for a clan to have a good community within the clan, but CP maintains excellent relationships with people from other clans as well. Right now, we are a major f2p superpower fighting for the #3 position in f2p. We are on a huge uprise, and we need all the help we can get in order to break top 3 for good. CP is comprised of pures that have been around for 3+ years, and also ex-Sudden Death members who are amazing in f2p so we have a very solid foundation. We need experienced people like you to build up even further. In p2p, we are quite strong as well. In a recent war, we had a decisive victory vs the **** if I knew, a p2p based clan, so we got pretty good p2p game as well. We are on par with all the other mid level clans on our p2p trips and we have a long ways to go before we make it to top 3.

So please join CP. It can be your Christmas present to us.

http://corruptpures.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

#clan-cp

smd stfu fite me noob im snupdug king

Look, badger. You're a good member. You would be an asset to Epidemic and you would likely get accepted if you applied. We killed you on that trip, we know, but please realise we could have crashed the whole fight with the same ease. We didn't, because we didn't want to do real harm.

We thought you could realise it was a joke.

Now, reconsider applying for us. We don't hate you, anything except that.

lol i know you guys were kidding or whatever I was laughing too

Hey Badger!

We would really love it if you joined CP. We can offer you the best community you have ever seen. It's easy for a clan to have a good community within the clan, but CP maintains excellent relationships with people from other clans as well. Right now, we are a major f2p superpower fighting for the #3 position in f2p. We are on a huge uprise, and we need all the help we can get in order to break top 3 for good. CP is comprised of pures that have been around for 3+ years, and also ex-Sudden Death members who are amazing in f2p so we have a very solid foundation. We need experienced people like you to build up even further. In p2p, we are quite strong as well. In a recent war, we had a decisive victory vs the **** if I knew, a p2p based clan, so we got pretty good p2p game as well. We are on par with all the other mid level clans on our p2p trips and we have a long ways to go before we make it to top 3.

So please join CP. It can be your Christmas present to us.

http://corruptpures.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

#clan-cp

I love you Sebi, lmfao...

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

for saying that i bet the chances of him joining back are slim to none

You'de be surprised how many come back after he says that o.O.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10