Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Malice Officially Closes.

Iced Havoc

Taken from our forums.

Ok guys, I never thought I'd be writing up this topic, and it pains me to say it. But Malice as a clan, is done.

If you haven't seen this coming over the last few weeks then I'm sorry that it was dragged out so long, and I do truly hope you had as much fun during your time in this clan as I did. For me, Malice took up a major amount of time in my final year of high school, most people would look back and regret wadting so much of this valuable time on a simple, pointless game. But the people I've met through this clan and being involved with the clan community have made every second I've spent in this clan and game worthwhile.

I am sorry that we had to end like this, at a low point in our large history, but we're at that stage where our leadership cannot continue due to varied issues such as real life, and not having the time or being able to put in the effort to get this clan back to where it should be. I am also not willing to let Malice continue as a mere shadow of our previous glory.

I realise this topic is short, but I don't feel the need to make some huge speech about our history and what we've accomplished. As anyone who's been with Malice long enough and was dedicated to us would know just how much we've been through, and will hold this clan in their memory maybe forever.

Lastly, I'd like to say that Malice has always been a place of enjoyment and fun. I've had fun being a part of this clan, and I hope and believe that all of you have also. We were known throughout the community for bringing the lulz, and never really caring much about what people thought or our success, hence how we continued through so many slumps. So, if Malice was able to bring some enjoyment to your life, whether we were pulling 60 or 16, then I think the aim of the leadership team when Tom, Peter and I originally founded this clan has been acheived, to give people somewhere fun, where they can get away from their daily lives.

I love you all, til' we next speak. Ciao.

The Malice community will never die, so come chill with us in #malice, the runescape side of our clan is finito.

Thankyou to all who have supported or been part of our community. Love you all.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly did not see this coming :|

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

As the official Malice mascot I must say that this upsets me.

But in all seriousness I always liked you guys, sucks that your closing. Great people, great community, really had the right idea about what a clan should be about. Wish you all the best and I really hope if you guys join E like word on the street is that you don't turn into another one of their stuck up homosexuals.

And this time the beers are on me.

kangaroo%20treehugger.gif

Cheers.

Arp-1.png

I really didn't see this coming myself, but I understand why you are closing. College and School was the reason we went into hiatus and I know that after the holidays this clan is going to take a lot of time away from my college work.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

It sucks to see you guys go, Malice's peak was hot, and put up a huge challenge.

You guys were also some of the hardest people i've faught in a miniwar, so respect for that, And obviously you guys had one of the best communities of all time, But yeah best of luck in your future clans, Malice will be missed.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Malice was definitely the clan I had the most friends in outside of my own and the clan I had the most respect for. I feel like I just lost a friend.

Malice will never be forgotten. I'll still idle in the irc channel to chat with all of you from time to time.

Best of luck with everything.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Sort of saw the inactivity on the Malice forums and in the Irc. I am sorry to see you guys close, You had much potential and very strong leaders with experienced, friendly members. Good luck wherever you guys go.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

Damn... you guys had tons of potential and I enjoyed mini warring you guys =/...

Hope you guys find a good home base in the Pure Community in an attempt to replace one of the best Pure Clan Communities in existence... Gl sorry ya'll closed this was a shock to me.

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.