Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

29 def

Mateo

Question is Mateo

Where the **** is my money

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Yeah I'd get 30 def willingly

I'd rather have more armours to choose from than get flamed by some moron I don't know

What people don't realize is... quite frankly, infinite armour BLOWS. Its cost is really unstable, and its not that much of an improvement from mystic/enchanted. The other thing unlocked at 25 def, Frog Leather, doesn't sell fast enough in ge to make 25 def useful. Snakeskin, proselyte, and third age mage (not sure if you can get curses onto a 30def acc, but if yeah it'd be an insane pker) all have really good bonuses.

I'd never get above 20 willingly of course, but if I was hacked for 29, I'd get 30 and work on a new acc probly.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

I know a certain someone with 29 Defence and he's been it for over 7 months.

His name is, Blue Stanger.

hiknsuperginge3fx5.jpg

M4ul_N_Die.png

(22:43:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has joined #calamity

(22:43:24) <[EoP]G00p> .ml calamititty

(22:43:28) <[EoP]G00p> wtf no ml?

(22:43:45) <@[CY]Zulu_Mambulu> !ml eruption of *****

(22:43:48) <@[CY]Zulu_Mambulu> no ml?

(22:44:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has left #calamity

there was 3 ppl in dy with 30 def me /green/jay me and green are still 29 def jay was hacked but he stayed 29 for a while we where all hacked for 29 why not get 30 u ask because well it may seem stupid to some meens alot to us 29 and 30 is the diffrence between mith and addy i have had 29 def for what 2 years now dont think ill get 30 but w\e clans rly havent had a problem with me and it im a loyal member and active and thats way more important then a little def if u ask me but im sure if you ask any1 around here about 29 def they will think of me blue stanger right away lol ive learn to deal with it ppl flame me about it all the time i honestly dont care its a game if i carred so much i would have made a new pure by now lol so i wanan just say im not a pure and yet ive been in a alot of dif pure clans and if my current clan tgg dies im prty sure other clans would accept me

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

there was 3 ppl in dy with 30 def me /green/jay me and green are still 29 def jay was hacked but he stayed 29 for a while we where all hacked for 29 why not get 30 u ask because well it may seem stupid to some meens alot to us 29 and 30 is the diffrence between mith and addy i have had 29 def for what 2 years now dont think ill get 30 but w\e clans rly havent had a problem with me and it im a loyal member and active and thats way more important then a little def if u ask me but im sure if you ask any1 around here about 29 def they will think of me blue stanger right away lol ive learn to deal with it ppl flame me about it all the time i honestly dont care its a game if i carred so much i would have made a new pure by now lol so i wanan just say im not a pure and yet ive been in a alot of dif pure clans and if my current clan tgg dies im prty sure other clans would accept me

Punctuation

******* KO.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Jesus ******* christ..

35i2n1u.png

There were 3 ppl in dy with 30 def. Me /green/jay. Green and I are still 29 def. Jay was hacked, but he stayed 29 for a while. We were all hacked for 29. Why not get 30 u ask? Because well, what may seem stupid to some means alot. To us 29 and 30 is the difference between mith and addy. I have had 29 def for what? 2 years now? Don't think ill get 30, but w\e clans rly haven't had a problem with me. I'm a loyal member and active, and that's way more important than a little def if u ask me, but im sure if you ask any1 around here about 29 def they will think of me, blue stanger, right away. I've learned to deal with it. People flame me about it all the time. I honestly don't care, it's a game. If i cared so much I would have made a new pure by now. So i want to just say I'm not a pure and yet I've been in a alot of dif pure clans. If my current clan tgg dies im prty sure other clans would accept me.

Please let this be a troll. I took the liberty of adding in punctuation and correcting the grammar.

I think he wanted us to do one of those exercises in English class where you add in your own punctuation to see how you can make the paragraph sound different.

Arp-1.png

Please let this be a troll. I took the liberty of adding in punctuation and correcting the grammar.

I think he wanted us to do one of those exercises in English class where you add in your own punctuation to see how you can make the paragraph sound different.

i think it was an exercise for english class cause it soudnded terible.

WOTF LeL

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF