Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TGG vs CP 2 Day Prep

Zell

TGG vs CP  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• CP
    • TGG

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell would you post this on Pure Warfare lol

Wow you made a topic? Lol. I might just want to cancel this now ;) Hahaha Jp :). But seriously I would understand if it was a full out but this is like if Cp and Eop were about to have a 30 minute prep and I randomly post a topic saying CP AND EOP BOUT TO FIGHT SON VOTE WHO WIN.

Kinda stupid :P

I thought itd be good publicity for both clans, letting the community know were having a fun war? Idk, I dont see any harm in it at all.

You're winning in the poll anyway, haha, again..I dont see any harm in this topic, Ill have it removed if you wish :/

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

LOL if cp loose :confused: .

LOL if e lose to mm

I thought itd be good publicity for both clans, letting the community know were having a fun war? Idk, I dont see any harm in it at all.

You're winning in the poll anyway, haha, again..I dont see any harm in this topic, Ill have it removed if you wish :/

Naw it's k ;)

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore