Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tom N Eto (IDC WHAT U SAY MALICE IS BETTER THAN YOUR CLAN)

Tom N Eto

If they put some effort into one of their posts maybe I'd actually consider it.

err ok;

EOP has been around for ages. They were #1 for a a while but haven't been doing as well in the last year or two. However today we pulled the most we have since 2007, and are undisputedly #3 f2p now. You should join EOP if you don't want to get involved in this intense bitchfight between MM and E, as EOP seem to be playing this game to have fun, not to close other clans. Or if you prefer joining the underdog and helping them to success, which is what we are at the moment i suppose.

Apart from mm/e/eop, there are other clans you could join. FOE seem to be doing pretty terribly atm, and i dont see how they are going to come back in f2p. I doubt you want to join Dp, so i wont even go there lol. Maybe you could get 39 defence and join CP :D Up to you mate, but i think you would like it here in EOP :)

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you could get 39 defence and join CP :D Up to you mate, but i think you would like it here in EOP :)

(11:05:52) <@[M|TOM]> i might get 39 def and join cp

That has been considered.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Look, all I'm saying is theres cookies and children involved. THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING.

Keep it coming babe, something is emerging from inside of me.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

You should check out Eve Of Destruction. Amazing Community, TeamSpeak Crew, amazing forums and leadership. We have been having unofficial PK Trips(Starting Trips this Friday) and we been having minis a lot. We socialize a lot on TeamSpeak(I finally got a microphone) and we been getting many applicants lately. We almost have 30 members, and growing constantly. We also had a KBD event the other day.

Check out our IRC : #Eod

Forums : #Eod

Haha you just copy and paste the same thing into each topic... its like a mini RT.

-------------

Anyways remake TH so all us ex-THers can be back and make steamy love to each other.

... And If not that try MM or E or EOP.

Join a clan you have alot of friends in e.g epidemic as most of you "bro's" are there or mm

Good luck =]!

BRO

Currently in : Corrupt Pures

My rsn is :ADAMPOON

Goals adampoon -

all 70 stats 73/80range

80/90range 90/99range 70/80str 80/90str 99/99mage

chain69.png

Wellll Tomy Boi ole pal,

Epidemic for Pro P2P

FOE for Pro P2P

TLP for a bit of both, they pulled 70 today in F2P, and still manage 60's in P2P i believe they also have a pretty big Nz/Aus Unit, which fits your time zone but there community is ****.

EOP for 60% F2P 40% P2P & 100% Community.

I would expand my thoughts and list of clans, but i don't have much time Good Luck Though buddy I'll probably Post again soon.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

I'd say DP tbh, and usually I say that just b/c I'm a noob and want another recruit...

But, srsly, Dp has had a lot of good times with Malice and we're the same levels and style, just a bit bigger now. Thinks about it :)

www.dp-rs.com/#dpures

`Shay :cool:

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

9/10 when people create these topics they already have an inclination about whichc lan they are going to join. But anyway, why not?

Flash2:Join Foe.

Why? Because we're nice ownage and know you are quite ownage at f2p, but perhaps have a little bit to develop in p2p question mark. And Foe is probaby the best place to get good at p2p........and we do f2p ofc.

+ its quite fun to kill kids that you used tobe in clans with. Rly interesting actually.