Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2010- A New Era of Destruction

Loz

I can give you a screenshot of the amount of sign-ups we had sir, would you like that? We had 75 and 67 showed up. When we fought you we had ~55 - 57 people.

He was 2 off, why screenie?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cp's starting againts you and foe in the small cluster was 200, our ending was about 190 after Foe...

So...Good fight i guess lol?

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

Cp's starting againts you and foe in the small cluster was 200, our ending was about 190 after Foe...

So...Good fight i guess lol?

If you're bragging, there isn't anything to brag about lol.

Hostility

dont wanna sound a ****, but i know we took out more then 2 =[

you shouldnt count people who return after the fight is done :/

either way, gf and ty.. bout time some of the lower clans gave us some fights when we are lower opts, i look forward to more

Gl 2morro if ur out :P

#TEAM-WALLI

dont wanna sound a ****, but i know we took out more then 2 =[

you shouldnt count people who return after the fight is done :/

either way, gf and ty.. bout time some of the lower clans gave us some fights when we are lower opts, i look forward to more

Gl 2morro if ur out :P

There is a thing called returning you know.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

There is a thing called returning you know.

ofcourse im not disputing that :S but the ending opts of a fight isnt the opts after every1 has returned, that just makes no sense all i was saying.

#TEAM-WALLI

also, Cp what the **** are you talking about

foe cleared you two times, once before mm charged hills, and then again near fog.

Quoted For The Truth

QFT

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Good Job DP you guys were the 3rd clan to hit us after being rushed several times by tlp and fi :biggrin:

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

good job

Foe cant take a lost.

What.... ? EOP was the one who couldn't admit losing multiple times having 15 more ppl. I don't mind losing to DP outnumbered by 20 as long as we keep beating EOP outnumbered by 15 like we usually do.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

What.... ? EOP was the one who couldn't admit losing multiple times having 15 more ppl. I don't mind losing to DP outnumbered by 20 as long as we keep beating EOP outnumbered by 15 like we usually do.

lol'd at this. you lost to dp and eop son, gf cya next saturday

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

Gf and great job on defeating Fatality as they were crashing you today, seems like that's all they did today, crash

Lol. When did we crash Dp? Also your starting opts against Fi are wrong seeing as we had a person falled in on you to tell us your opts.

Proud Member of The Hatred

muWS8.png

After a rather boring start to our trip, we joined a cluster which included Foe, EOP, CP, DP, and Fatality who we cleared. During the middle of this fight, DP got sandwiched between Foe and EOP, so we quickly got a regroup at clan wars.

From Eop's point of view it was a bit different. It was probably because you were one of the later clans there, so nothing against you. Was a good fight and looked like you're coming up. Good job. :]

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.