Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2010- A New Era of Destruction

Loz

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We never crashed, they walked right into us, in fact they attacked us up by bandits

@ this-------After a rather boring start to our trip, we joined a cluster which included Foe, EOP, CP, DP, and Fatality who we cleared. During the middle of this fight, DP got sandwiched between Foe and EOP, so we quickly got a regroup at clan wars.

You didn't clear Fatality we were in CLW re-massing from our fight with eop, while you guys rushed in after all the chaos.

Please fix these mistakes or :bomb_ie: :banana:

Evil must have failed at giving speeches in high school, L.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

We are good "Buddies" hence why we accepted this PPKRI. But we do feel for our efforts that your ending options pic should have been taken when the Run-in had just finished, rather than at Bounty Hunter when you waited for returners. Thats all! Nevertheless I found the fight rather nice, thought you would have wiped us out alot sooner. But we stood out ground for quite a while! Thanks for the fight.

~Lileh

seems like u had a great opt advantage in all your fights, woulda been nice to see a close opt fight gj nonetheless

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

22bfe.png

Not sure who posted this picture, too lazy to search for it, but first of all, you had assist on, which means DP only had 57 people not 76, mistake #1, and mistake #2, just from looking at your mini map you have at least a person not in the CC, I'm assuming he wouldn't be the only one, giving you higher than 36.

Thanks for the fight Foe.

DP and FOE are good friends, and they help us out when we need it.

We're sorry for not taking the opts picture before, and we will in the future.

@TLP, I clearly asked for a PKRI stating we had 65-70 people, and after a while of waiting for CP/FI to fight so there would be no crash we even gave you our location.

Gj DP

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Just to clear up things; FI Did not crash us

Yeah thanks for clearing that up Shain.

Now Evil, you can suck on my ****, FOE are the crashers, you said we crashed you vs CP? ROFL THAT WAS A PLANNED FIGHT (FI vs CP) that you crashed.

-

On topic:

Good job today Dp, impressive #'s etc and awesome fights.

I think Fatality put up an amazing fight against you despite the #'s difference, we started Dd'd in that fenced in area and managed to push you guys a just near clan wars, and it seemed to me like we were winning. But you overcame us and pushed us right back to where we started. Fight was awesome, mad respect.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Yeah thanks for clearing that up Shain.

Now Evil, you can suck on my ****, FOE are the crashers, you said we crashed you vs CP? ROFL THAT WAS A PLANNED FIGHT (FI vs CP) that you crashed.

-

On topic:

Good job today Dp, impressive #'s etc and awesome fights.

I think Fatality put up an amazing fight against you despite the #'s difference, we started Dd'd in that fenced in area and managed to push you guys a just near clan wars, and it seemed to me like we were winning. But you overcame us and pushed us right back to where we started. Fight was awesome, mad respect.

Always a pleasure fighting you (Unless its crashed :confused: )

ofcourse im not disputing that :S but the ending opts of a fight isnt the opts after every1 has returned, that just makes no sense all i was saying.

we took the opts in bh as its harder to do walking there.

Hostility

Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

n3qb1g.png

Proud Honoured Member of Dp From November 7, 2009 to August 24, 2010. RIP DP <3333

Proud Junior of The Last Pures