Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe Declared fullout on Eop what?

walli

EoP won't accept...

This statement is most likely correct and I would personally predict the same.

let juniors and retireds come

then foe can bring their "Foe community pures" and their "Foe future applicants" memberlists too giving them a grand total of 172 memberlist

even rules are even

After reading Olds' ''facts'' not excuses as he said, than I would say 13th just bombed down your ''fact'' not excuse.

But honestly it will look silly if EoP decline this, again Olds' statement is mostly correct as EoP still need several weeks/months to come, before getting use to those numbers and getting/finidng the confidence to war Foe.

If this war is accepted (against all odds), FOE will win and I'd bet 100$ with anyone on it.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FOE.

EOP may do better on saturdays but FOE would get pumped for this so the numbers would be close.

FOE imo can beat EOP outopted by 10.

I however doubt it'll be accepted as if EOP were to lose this they were lose momentum and that could send them out of competition all together.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I barely play Rs anymore but I do find the time to read a few topics and get a free lol' out of them, this is one of those topics.

Was this even necessary yet? If eop accepted then it would make sense to make a topic but this is just a publicity stunt and you know it o too well. As for the MM members flaming on here, thanks for the laugh. I don't know whats happened clan wise but I'm guessing MM aren't on top anymore? Which is why you feel the need to type random gibberish on this topic, nice.

As for eop member's feel free to keep posting just don't retaliate to the flamers who's IQ appears to be lower than their defence levels.

51zql2.png

BVKPm.png

RNRda.png

EOP can't use open cc's in a fullout, which means, Foe winner easily.

you are learning well my son, i teach you well

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

if foe can pull good, like, outnumberd by less than 15, they got it.

But i can see eop pulling 100+, and i dunno if foe could even pull 85 :/

we'll see how it goes

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Like I ******* said ...

EOP wont accept due to FOE rules... FOE got slapped every week by EOP ... We can keep doing this...

But I rlly hope it will get accepted due the real rules .. With Juniors and retireds .. Accept it and call ur FA's aswell ..

Goop & W0w2many will lead us to victory ...

Foe : Lower ur reqs and maybe u guyz get some more numbers and get out of that slump ..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

at this moment goop is on skype to bob and plodeh trying to get advice while playing minigolf

When was the last time that one of your posts didn't look like a 8 year old had been repeatedly punching a keyboard?

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

FOE.

EOP may do better on saturdays but FOE would get pumped for this so the numbers would be close.

FOE imo can beat EOP outopted by 10.

I however doubt it'll be accepted as if EOP were to lose this they were lose momentum and that could send them out of competition all together.

If they won though the momentum would give them a shot for going for E. Also FOE only pulled 88 to their last war (less than a month ago) and their ML has gone down 9 ppl since that war. Currently looking at FOE pulling 85 tops and EoP could probably pull about the same. Seeing as the ML closes in 48 hrs before the war you can easily get tons of your juniors to get your reqs within the next few days.

No guts no glory.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

If they won though the momentum would give them a shot for going for E/MM if they did it properly. Also FOE only pulled 88 to their last war (less than a month ago) and their ML has gone down 9 ppl since that war. Currently looking at FOE pulling 85 tops and EoP could probably pull about the same. Seeing as the ML closes in 48 hrs before the war you can easily get tons of your juniors to get your reqs within the next few days.

No guts no glory.

Ugh, you realized the war happen during the Christmas weekend?

Many people went away/enjoying their time with their families.

If they won though the momentum would give them a shot for going for E. Also FOE only pulled 88 to their last war (less than a month ago) and their ML has gone down 9 ppl since that war. Currently looking at FOE pulling 85 tops and EoP could probably pull about the same. Seeing as the ML closes in 48 hrs before the war you can easily get tons of your juniors to get your reqs within the next few days.

No guts no glory.

True, like you said no guts no glory, however from EOP's perspective the risk outweighs the benefit.

A win could send them to competing for 1 rank higher.

A loss could knock them off the pace they've been at for the last 1-2 months and put them back to how they were after summers end. Struggling to compete and teaming with IR.

Judging by my experience of Goop as I was leader of EOP for 18 months or so untill this september (when i quit for rl/rs reasons) he will not accept.

Mind you I did say to him i bet EOP dies under his leadership and look what's happened since. Could prove me wrong.

Edit:

Foe : Lower ur reqs and maybe u guyz get some more numbers and get out of that slump ..

/facepalm.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

you kids are taking this too serious,

full out wars are good to have... i want a full out. You claim your better than us... prove it.

and you say you proved it in the 6 weeks? sorry who have you beat lately 14 man down LOL?

what i thought.

feel free to pm to discuss rules

#TEAM-WALLI

You make EOP look like ******* not accepting a war vs a "slumping" clan.

loL

But tbh even if the odds are against FOE, FOE can still take the win.. Far more experience and better levels. Although EOP does have more 30 def.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg