Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Community Forums.

Old P K 3 R

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

activity plays a big part, the community size has near on doubled since departure of old wildy

and i cba reading all your essay

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

I believe several factors contribute to this.

First off, updates made it so that most people today play for their clan instead of the fun of the game. So when their clan goes bad, and that's all they have, they get pretty angry.

Second, 4chan/memes in general got very popular so now you can't do anything without seeing a "YOU MAD BRO l0L" or "LOL U MAD" or "TROLLED LMFAO"

Derp herp ect, but i think these 2 are the problem.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

I believe several factors contribute to this.

First off, updates made it so that most people today play for their clan instead of the fun of the game. So when their clan goes bad, and that's all they have, they get pretty angry.

Second, 4chan/memes in general got very popular so now you can't do anything without seeing a "YOU MAD BRO l0L" or "LOL U MAD" or "TROLLED LMFAO"

Derp herp ect, but i think these 2 are the problem.

That's a good point. Being a 4chan Btard kinda got popularized and now people wanna be like dem.

When there weren't these community forums, clan trips were spontaneous and exciting, not knowing who you will run into, it was just a group of people going out to pk in the wilderness together, not to bé ranked the highest. Everything was A LOT less organised, which caused great times to be had.

If we lost the communities nowadays, I think pure clans would be doomed, cause times have changed a lot.

Ex PA

Ex Epidemic

This forum is made by e so let's be honest nothing will change unless an unbias community is made. This of course will never happen. The only way to go back is to have everyone abandon these forums and have less communication between clans. Clan news would spread by word of ventrilo or irc. Plus kids today are smarter than the 7 year olds we killed years back.

This forum was not created by E. If my memory serves me correctly, Karl was a member of Fatality when he created PW.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

I have to agree with Kosher and Adrenaline, the community forums only changed because RuneScape did, and whatever RuneScape changes us clans have to unwillingly adapt to...which has brought us in the wrong direction in my view.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

What Sefket said about PC.

Karl was in Ascendency when he made PW, and they didn't even come here to post on his forum except for a few of us since Anthony was an admin on PC. He quit and joined FI though because he was too high leveled.

None of the Pure Warfare staff are in Epidemic; in fact, the only person on the Pure Warfare team that is in a clan is Ceejay who knows how to control his opinions and not let his clan get in the way.

Ignorance is bliss :)

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

This forum is made by e so let's be honest nothing will change unless an unbias community is made. This of course will never happen. The only way to go back is to have everyone abandon these forums and have less communication between clans. Clan news would spread by word of ventrilo or irc. Plus kids today are smarter than the 7 year olds we killed years back.

...Wana Pure Me made Pure Community with Bonesaw Pk.

Let me make this clear for the ignorant. Even if most of these posts are pathetic trolls or any baits, let this just be the answer to your ignorance or arrogance. I'm not focusing this on just you two but the others, as I've seen these comments these past few days of my "we need omni this week".

First off, this community is not ran by a single clan, and never has. In may of 08, while PC was on the decline still, Karl was testing with IPB and finding new ways to work with it. While doing that he made his own community for the fun of it, at this time he was in Ascendency(which he eventually left for FI as he couldn't deal with the levels of A and was never really a clanning person). Word came to me right after, and others like ROOT, followed along for testing purposes. It was never meant to ruin the clan world or anything, it was just a personal project, and it was never made to destroy PC at all. This community was stalled once Karl tried to actually help PC with their problems; making a main site for them and trying to help get the ball rolling. Of course nothing was done and no real effort was involved into these projects, which caused Karl to give up on PC. The boost from everything was having Hatton step down from PC and helping Karl with PW. We never advertised and we never tried to kill PC, it was you, the members, that went out of your way to kill the community yourself. Karl eventually left FI and became clanless after the few weeks of opening. Hatton was already clanless after Epidemic, and Jay was clanless. Now onto PC, it was created by Wana Pure Me and Bonesaw, both one being in freelancers then Foe and the other founding FOE. Sefket didn't even come into play until a yearish later, so stop getting on his case.

-We first promoted Iced Havic and AleXx (Frewin) - Iced was Malice, and AleXx was scourge.

-Then it was CeeJay, who was in Foe/Malice/FI through his modding term, and has learned to keep his opinions out of moderating.

-ROOT - Not in a pure clan.

-Retro - Malice - now clanless

-Charlie - was EOP/clanless/now E, but is not a staff member.

-Arron - FOE

-Tom - MM/Clanless

-Tyler - Clanless

-Karl - Clanless

-Omni - Clanless/Retired

-Jay - Clanless when made

-Benjamin - Clanless

-Hatton - Clanless

This site is currently being ran by all clanless people with the exception of CeeJay who is in FI.

If you can argue this, it will be based on blatent stupidity.

As for how these communities work, it's kinda hypocritical that this topic is here, as it is being posted here, and as I see most of you on here all the time making posts and topics. These sites is what makes the clanning experiance that much more exciting and news based. I'll keep that to my opinion, but I know that most or alot of kids have enjoyed posting on PC and PW in order to make their opinion heard, representing their clan, causing troubles or to keep up with the clans themselves. I think sites like these are the Facebook of clanning itself. Hopefully it will start pulling more randoms from the ignorant pure world on Runescape so that this can become a center of everything pure; recruitment, guides, and fun.

Do you think having community forums (PC, PW etc.) has ruined the relationships amongst pure clans in the past 1-2 years?

Yes

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

And really it doesn't matter if your in a clan and your a mod. When I was a mod I was in TH and it did not affect me at all. I think the only bias I had was I was harsher on TH members cuz I expected more out of them. (Cuz they are the best people in the world)

Bias has nothing to do with clans. Clans just bring out the bias easier. If your not biased it doesn't matter if your the leader of a clan really.

@Omni; i edited the part about me in your post. Hope you don't mind. :P

I'm actually affiliated with a main/skilling clan, but really don't play the game all that often anymore.

Omni is my one. My only.

There will always be conflict even if there was no community forums, the forums just make the conflict more harsh, or should I say more intense. The top clan list is what is payed more attention to since this is a clan based forum and warring is the biggest of topics here. Ever since PC, clans have been mainly focusing on beating the other to prove they are better, and if they did beat their opponent, they will express it on PC, same with these forums today. Thats just how the clan community works now-a-days. Times have changed a little since 06-07. The whole "Nh" deal is expressed alot less, and nobody really cares for it anymore. But I think no matter what happens, things will always change and usually its for the good and not the bad, as some of you may disagree with me. Anyways, As long as there are clans fighting other clans, the clan community will be kept alive.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

Just for the record, Wana Pure Me (Founder of PC forums)...was in fact, in EOP when we made them forums, but left EOP to be clanless soon after the making of PC forums.

Haha I remember that, and also Sefket was in EOP if I remember correctly :blush:

Edit: And Turk hahaha

Haha I remember that, and also Sefket was in EOP if I remember correctly :blush:

Edit: And Turk hahaha

Lol yeah I forgot Sefket was EOP, and Turk, hell I forgot he existed! Mr_Turkey ftw lol...what an original RSN, lmao.

thekingu.png