Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Community Forums.

Old P K 3 R

I think having community forums is essential for the pure world, always good to have our own home, you know?

We could have used RSC instead, but there's definitely some sort of rift between pures and the rest of the runescape community as a whole. For whatever reason we just don't often see eye to eye, likely because of the pride and effort we take into PKing, whereas the majority of players are more open to the entirety of the game.

With our personal community forums, there are definitely benefits to pures being able to come together, although I'm sure if we all spent time on RSC we might notice similarities as far as all the flaming/baiting/trolling goes on these forums.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back then, clans were isolated if not restricted to knowing about what when on with other pure clans through what u saw on their forums, so you wouldn't usually go their forums to go talk **** and whatever u said on ur youtube vid or a topic on ur forum was 100% true to your clan

So you had no pressure or criticism from anyone else, that was the best part of clanning back then

Eventually pure clans whored themselves to structure, in terms of what we saw the main clan community having ex: community forums, honor system, organization, etc.

Before we sold ourselves to those standards, we were careless level 40 pures who pked in 10-20 man teams and teleported and we thought we would never ever reach the point we were in now and that ignorance really gave us a chance to experience something new and better every week and even every year and that's why it was fun to see how we "evolved" from that

Now that my clan and the guys i've been around with, and that the pure community in general has been there, done that...It's just not new or exciting anymore

PC was one of the reasons the pure community just got a little serious, but there's other reasons why we think the pure community "sucks"

I believe the Community is how it should be, and if there is flameing/trolling/etc What can you do?

They are forums, its part of what they were created for, especially these forums I mean just look at the Name.

PURE WARFARE

(*on another not* i hated Pc it was super biased)

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Clan pking today is more of a joke then anything.. Its basically the clan that can pull the most, whoever can return consistently and whoever can push the opposite clan up to clan wars. Don’t get me wrong that itself must require some skill and organisation but the fun factor has gone. If you where to win a heated battle between say for example Clan A. and clan B. Say Clan B where to win this said epic E-battle of RS and be chuffed with themselves…and then all of a sudden Clan C rushes in and Crashes them and claims to have cleared this so called “ Cluster ****” then clan D clan E.. etc so on and so on.. Later on ur browsing PC/PW and this is considered a normal day thing you just sit back (well i do) and think ok what was the ******* point in all of that.. ( pulling the people, making the time, fighting only 1 clan but turns out to be 6)

Uhh its hard to explain and I cant adapt so I chose not to play the game anymore I'v tried

No disrespect to the current clans theyre super and it’s a new era of rs anyway it’s the only way to pk nowadays since theres limited worlds and space its just a shame.

This is only my opinion by the way im not saying the clans are jokes or anything..

Can't have an unbiased community if the admins are in clans, simply can't be done.

Good thing our admins aren't in clans.

You guys throw the word bias around so much. You're acting like no one is biased, everyone is biased because everyone has their own opinion. It is a matter of showing your opinion when you have a respected rank such as Senior Member, Honored Member, Moderator, or Admin and they approach a situation in which they don't particularly agree on, but they have to control themselves for the sake of the community. Staff put so much effort into making this community a better place for you guys, yet you take it for granted and basically spit in our face. (Not saying you do, just in general)

how so? sefket banned me on pc for saying foe sucked **** while he was foe, hatton banned me cause i called that pratek kid a **** curry sniffer (both are epidemic)

You do realize that last bit is racist right?

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

ya well, it doesn't deserve ip ban

Please explain how it doesn't?

He bans your account, you delete your cookies so you're not logged into that account anymore, make a new account, and you're racist again.

Oops =o

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

So, how is this on topic o.O

Anyways, without community forums there would be a maximum of 10 clans alive at a time, due to the fact that you can't get a word out about your clan out.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

how so? sefket banned me on pc for saying foe sucked **** while he was foe, hatton banned me cause i called that pratek kid a **** curry sniffer (both are epidemic)

Sefket doesn't even try to hide his bias, and he was never fit to be an admin in the first place. It's like calling all police officers stupid if a mentally-challenged one takes your license for no reason (not to equate Sefket to a retard).

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Pretty much, a lot of those mods show biases, a lot of them are dumb as hell, and someone keeps deleting my posts as wells.

Posts aren't deleted, they're hidden if the content is found to be in excess of Spam, Flame, or Inappropriate Content. If your warn level has been added to, there's a forum where you can dispute the warning. If you find your posts are consistently being hidden, perhaps re-evaluate the content before posting. Flame baiting does qualify under flame, and if you see someone else doing it you are encouraged to report their post.

Also, I think people all too often misuse the word "bias" when another person has an obverse opinion.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

People are immature due to the changes in RS. Not to say they weren't imature before the updates- it's just worse now...

I agree with you though, old, pure forums really seem to bring out the idiocy in many players. Imo, the top 10 clan list should be locked, maybe atleast from friday-sunday. This would reduce flaming by a huge degree...

Without forums, its my opinion we would have significantly less conflict. Forums just simply make flaming too easy.. its a habitat for morons to group together.

On a side note.. Pure warfare is a hundred times better than pure community. Moderators do an extremely good job, so overall things have gotten a little better.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid