Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MAG

Junior

It's an FPS exclusive to the PS3 with up to 256 players in a single game. My friend has the Beta and he's loving it so far. I'll probably go over and check it out this weekend.

runawaytrain2.png

"Hypocrisy is the resin that holds the plywood of society together."

im thinking of buying a PS3 just for it

also for those that think it would lag, they have centralized servers for it.

Meaning they own the servers, for example XBL goes through many servers, some of which are not owned by Microsoft. As a result a single server can sometimes have several things going through it, which can cause lag.

With MAG the servers are solely for it, which means it should be smooth for every1.

I like the leadership aspect of it tbh, sounds bad ass

epsigac7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

In order for it not to lag with 256 people, it must be a pretty wireframe fps. Since you never should have 256 in vicinity of each other, it would probably better to make it 64 players instead so it feels the same and you can have a better game.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

In order for it not to lag with 256 people, it must be a pretty wireframe fps. Since you never should have 256 in vicinity of each other, it would probably better to make it 64 players instead so it feels the same and you can have a better game.

The game runs smooth from what I've seen

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Are there 256 PS3 owners online? :lol:

I think the whole 256 thing is revolutionary, but from what I've seen the gameplay is pretty boring. Reminds me of a massive SW Battlefront game with only soldier classes. Though it should be fun I don't think its going to be the savior Sony thinks it will be.

• 2 weeks later...

meh its k

TH IS MY ONE