Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2010 A whole new year.

Dr Cake Town

So welcome monkey nut suckers and banana tree stroking trolls, first and formost thank you for opening this thread now lets, /discussion

What do you predict will happen with pure clans this summer? Will E still be able to keep up with retired members of FOE, MM, and FI coming back? I think they will....well maybe.

Will Eop still be open(joking)?

Does TGG know who the golden god even is?

Will Cp continue to fight with DP+IR and which of the 3 can pull far ahead of the others?

Do you see any clans closing?

Do you see any clans re-opening?

So yeah lets try to have a civilized discussion.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Ir comes back from slump

DP stays

CP goes into top 4/5

EOP slump

Foe Slumps

MM stays #1

E becomes #2 overall

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

People will continue to grow more and more immature, which will ultimately lead to a shittier community, which means I will hate the game even more than I do now. Other than that, all clans will merge into IR and we will declare on RSC clans and overtake #1 on PCR list with our massive numbers. IR will then be the overall #1 clan in runescape.

thekingu.png

So far I think it's the most competitive pure clan community ever .... around 8 clans pulling 60-70+ each week.

I foresee this year to be a good one for pure clan world.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

I predict a new clan to rise entitled; Final Malice Elite, and that clan to rise to prominence within the pure community before collectively training defense and proceeding to take over the entire Runescape universe.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

I predict in 2010, E's lvl 60's in mith will decide that mith is not enough to fight other pures! They will decide to turn it up a notch and get rune thus becoming lvl 70's in rune! Even though they're lvl 70's in rune now they still stand no chance against MM's fire blasts. Either way E's lvl 70s in rune will become tired(heavy rune) and perish away thus the ending of teh Epidemic klen.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

OP trollin, replies trollin, this thread represents 2010 in the pure community.

I think we will see less clans by the end of year again, and the top 5-6 pulling 100, with the top 2-3 pulling 150ish. That is, if things go like they keep going, which is the smaller clans dying (A, M, Vo etc)

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

I predict in 2010, E's lvl 60's in mith will decide that mith is not enough to fight other pures! They will decide to turn it up a notch and get rune thus becoming lvl 70's in rune! Even though they're lvl 70's in rune now they still stand no chance against MM's fire blasts. Either way E's lvl 70s in rune will become tired(heavy rune) and perish away thus the ending of teh Epidemic klen.

fail troll is fail

fail joke is fail

your getting bad at this gack..you need to step up your game.

OT:

FOE - will p2p solo at drags.

MM- will compete with Epidemic for the rest of their lives.

Epidemic - will compete with MM for the rest of their lives.

TGG - might close, we'll see.

CP + DP + FI - rivals

EOP - will beat FOE everday, forcing FOE to make a new pk video in order to get out of slump.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

i see us going back Nh L

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

What do you predict will happen with pure clans this summer? Will E still be able to keep up with retired members of FOE, MM, and FI coming back? Uhhhh epidemic won't i think their community will cause a downfall in epidemic.

Will Eop still be open(joking)? i hope it closes

Does TGG know who the golden god even is? shroom is duh

Will Cp continue to fight with DP+IR and which of the 3 can pull far ahead of the others? cp is always doing good

Do you see any clans closing? epidemic, maybe eop.

Do you see any clans re-opening? no

Dv becomes the #1 forum clan

E will do what Eop do and use two memberlists to hide their **** averages then continue to own. Also, the anxiety faggots eg, jack and hormone and a few others will get bored and join Foe or something then E will die ....THERE I SAID IT!!!!

Eop will continue to use two memberlists to hide their appaulingly embaressing averages.

Fi will get good

Cp will continue to recruit retards who don't have IRC and outnumber clans and still get owned

IR will hold #1

Foe will keep crashing the complain when they get crashed....oh wait thats everyone

Tgg will pull an eop(leech off IR for a month then get out their slump)

Dp will continue to be little bitches who lie about opts.

TH will re-open and fail equally as hard as TGG and AAO

hotkeying.gif

Yeah well, atleast you tried to be funny.

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

all clans will close into MM

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

I predict a healthy incline for all clans, I see FOE coming back strong competing with E and MM. If E can pick it up and maybe raise their reqs? I see them being able to keep up with FOE and MM, I'm weary about EOP I don't think they will have the number they do now. I also see TLP having a great turn around and being a threat this summer. Fi has plans on coming back but who knows, there's a lot of time in between now and then. I see CP+DP slumping during the summer, but all in all I believe it's going to be a very competitive Summer for all pure clans, it should be fun.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Everyone other clan apart from MM and Foe will close, MM will pull 2x Max Opts and Foe will keep on pulling around 80.

MM will eventually get bored of that and hit up Rot, Vr etc.

2r7q8ef.jpg

Offtopic, am I seriously the only one annoyed by some peoples arrogance?

Ontopic: Clans will die unavoidably. Some clans deserve to and won't, some clans don't deserve to and will. It happens every day. MM will still use their forums to clanning purposes, hence why they won't be gone. FOE will keep their current level of clanning up, if not increase slightly. I hope E will be considered a clan from some clans' point of view, and will finally be treated with respect by their equals.

I hope the med lvl can have clusterfucks as well. From what i've been hearing there haven't been lately, I can be wrong tho.

243p9p4.png