Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

running from wars?

persie

hey, im persie, ive recently returned to runescape after a 1 year stop. i used to play when wilderness and bounty hunter was around and a little of pvp.i quit because i was getting bored and had other games and hobbies to play. I've now come back into pure clans and all i see is running into clan wars, running into bh, running... when i was in clans back then , running WAS AGAINST THE RULES. you could get suspended or even BOOTED if you ran from any kind of war. whether it be a full out or an unofficial pk trip. I have come back and seen logging, running and more NH from all if not most clans. I dont know if this topic can change anything but im hoping some clans take back the rule of no running from a war.

post your comments and opinions

~~persie

63709367.jpg

(09:01:30) <@[E]Jared> IF YOUR STILL IN FIGHT

(09:01:33) <@[E]Jared> GO BEHIND ALTAR AND LOG OUT

Yeah things are very differnent, and a main reason is because there are so many safezones, I mean anywhere you fight is surrounded by safezones..Except all the way at westgate..Which I don't know why we don't fight there knowing the majorty of Pure clan's run ins were past lvl 40... But now they are under lvl 25..See look, If you have a run in at altar they can run to sc, they can run to clan wars, they can run to bh....If you have a run in at hillz they can run single, they can run to clan wars, they can run all the way down to fog, if you have a run in at chaos dwarves, they can run to mossies ( single ) they can run to the back bh stairs ( Safe / Single ), they can run to Bh, they can run to clanwars.

I Do infact remember running and logging against the rules, but every clan has about 20-30 people getting away per fight.....I mean if its a fair fight why are you running...If its crashed I understand, or if it was like a 40 vs 90..

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

I do it all the time lol.

Quicker to run to bank and return, than to die, games neck up etc.

Not sure about for f2p, but p2p i always have a brew to back out of fights if there still competitive.

Not for money reasons, Its simply a faster way to return for me, since most fights are between bh -> clw, and dwarves.

(Pk run ins, not wars).

Clans nowadays are all about retaining numbers so they can fight other clans. They'd rather have people log/run to get a nice remass of only losing maybe 1 person, then put up a good fight and lose 10 people.

I'm not sure which side is right though.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

maybe thats it, maybe we need a new location for wars. sometimes i see fights getting messed up because of the safe spot and teams can pile a couple of the other team and then run straight back into the safe spots.

63709367.jpg

I do it all the time lol.

Quicker to run to bank and return, than to die, games neck up etc.

Not sure about for f2p, but p2p i always have a brew to back out of fights if there still competitive.

Not for money reasons, Its simply a faster way to return for me, since most fights are between bh -> clw, and dwarves.

(Pk run ins, not wars).

you to me sound like a pixel hugger.

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

I liked it when run-ins were deep by the members gate/greater demons/spider hill etc and everyone just piled until the last man. Fights lasted longer and there was more loot to pass around. Although I do see how it has come to be the way it is. If you notice clanwars fights, once it gets to a certain difference in numbers the winning clan just doesn't lose any more people. That's where "pushing" really comes into play nowadays.

Can't say I really mind though, if you've won you won, and no point in killing a clans opts and not having any more competition afterwards

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

rip gds pking.

as for what honey said i think that only works in pvp worlds, bh i think its better to just die and return from edg with full praypoints (f2p)

R.I.P. Vlooieneuker
~ 2nd pure to 99 Slayer ~ 2nd pure to 99 Summon ~
~ 2573rd to 99 Slayer ~ 783rd to 99 Summon ~
new pure: Vl00ieneuker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
champions defeated:
champbanner.png
VLOOIENEUKER