Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Omnicide vs VD

TRiXx

small-banner.png

infinite.pnginfinite.pnginfinite.png

site-1.pngyoutube-2.pngmemberlist-2.png

infinite.pnginfinite.pnginfinite.png

Correction, im out of line here VD you gotta stop the flaming and brining 35 def when your losing. Willing to mini anytime just leave the flame behind :-0

Round 1:

OD Start:6

VD Start:6

Round 1 Ending:

OD Ending:5

VD Ending:1

47fb6.png

Round 2:

Round 2 Ending:

OD Ending:3

VD Ending:0

47fc7.png

Round 3:

OD Ending:0

VD Ending:2

47dfc.png

fireman.png

Ex-Omnicide Founder

THis is supposed to be a mini thread, not "VEnt your hate lol"

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Miniwars are so important nowadays. I like the way you think "GF YOU FAILED" when 1, you don't even go out and PK, 2, you guys pretty much fail at warring considering the last fullout was all level 40s, lol. Feel proud, so overconfident that you're going to make a "mark" on the clan world. #1 Low level clan ya? No.

VD fails, yeah, we tried. I gotta admin TriXx, you got guts for posting this even when your clan fails too. And I like the way you vent on your own topic. Pretty funny.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

Miniwars are so important nowadays. I like the way you think "GF YOU FAILED" when 1, you don't even go out and PK, 2, you guys pretty much fail at warring considering the last fullout was all level 40s, lol. Feel proud, so overconfident that you're going to make a "mark" on the clan world. #1 Low level clan ya? No.

VD fails, yeah, we tried. I gotta admin TriXx, you got guts for posting this even when your clan fails too. And I like the way you vent on your own topic. Pretty funny.

i dont care about the mini war its just how they responded to it is what i care about, im just tryin 2 get to them by saying that, i know CS would woop our ass, i dont like flaming or being a cocky ******* but sometimes you have 2 be :/ YOU SIT THERE AND SAY move this to the wildy but you will not do it without 35 defence...I was willing to take it to the wildy and u guys kept flaming cuz we didnt want a 35 defer there? Especially in a low level clan. You trying to spy on our forums, cycling our irc to lag people out, and just flaming is going to hurt you in the VERY NEAR future.

fireman.png

Ex-Omnicide Founder

Put it this way, We have been open for 3 weeks. Going on PCL first week, PK 2nd week and Full out 3rd week. Putting to the Meaning We fail. I dont think so, It dosent take a Rocket Science to Realise that your obviously a moron and need to See shrink. Reply to me when you can L2Crunk.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Actully if you would stop your flamming for one second and look we have pked every Saturday since we have been opened except the Saturday we had a fullout. Sorry after having a fullout we don't feel like pking. Also that brings me to the next thing, we warred 40's? Lmao they had +5 and we had 50's not much of a difference. So before you go out flamming about things you have no clue about because your clan is in such a slump get your facts straight.

Sup, we like to not train. +5 makes no difference.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

See you satuday.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png