Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Omnicide vs VD

TRiXx

No but a level 97 is. Nice.

Having a bunch of 99 stats isn't "Low-level" moron, just because one person has more 99s than your 1 99 statters doesn't mean it makes a difference. Both of you aren't "low-level" clans, neither is Omnicide.

Anyways, I lol'd at OD having to resort to 3v1 to compete, but good stragety. Keep teaming on VD, eventually you'll destroy their moral if you clear them everytime.

Um od pulled 23 at peak but ac didn't have enough since there our close allies 8 of them came along. Sorry that we help other clans.

And yet you can't go alone. Nice. You guys had 4 people on us at your "peak" supposedly, and yet you guys can't fight alone. NICE.

There's also no such thing as helping another clan out you peak at 23 people, because you supposedly already have enough to "close VD". As `Crunk would say "them bastardly trolls, they going to clsoe, so i invite audace with us because we cant close them alone!!!"

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

Um od pulled 23 at peak but ac didn't have enough since there our close allies 8 of them came along. Sorry that we help other clans.

lol u had about 23 people in total. 10 from other clans. i like how u rely on other clans to fight ur wars for you.

we dont have anymore adamant in our clan anyway so why are u complaining. u are scared to fullout us when we declared on you today. grow some balls and fullout us if u like to talk ****

Proud Founder Of Hostility

Proud To Have Started The Revolution

hostilityfounderss.png

ronx.png

And yet you can't go alone. Nice. You guys had 4 people on us at your "peak" supposedly, and yet you guys can't fight alone. NICE.

There's also no such thing as helping another clan out you peak at 23 people, because you supposedly already have enough to "close VD". As `Crunk would say "them bastardly trolls, they going to clsoe, so i invite audace with us because we cant close them alone!!!"

That's actually nowhere close to what Crunk said. Had fun tonight VD, 5 kills 3 deaths, gl rebuilding

Nice job This week Omnicide We Teamed up and accomplished what we we're Looking for, im very impressed even though Audace only showed up with about 10 but it was good pull for us overall pulling 19 ourselfs,

Nice, when you can clearly see by your pics, that you had around 23 in CC, not 29. Nice!!!!!!!!!

That's actually nowhere close to what Crunk said. Had fun tonight VD, 5 kills 3 deaths, gl rebuilding

Oh and must I say this?

This Saturday We will be hunting Violent Demise (VD) I dont like these Trash talking Bastards and i will be hunting them the Whole Trip So we are going to need to pull 20 To Compete with them. If we Shut them down this week, They will enter a Big Slump.

which is my #1 Goal to Close VD, They do nothing but Troll us Every Week and its time that we Do something about it. the Second they set foot in the Wild i will be on there ass. We will need Numbers to take them, because they have Levels on us. But the most they will pull by themselves is around 20-30. So to tag along, i have Invited Audace, A great friend of Mine Leads that clan and would like to hunt them aswell.

Im going to say this once. I WANT THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS CLOSED.

Im going to Promise VD Leaders/ Staff who Read this. If this Trolling doe's not stop, Im going to Put Serious Pressure on You untill Your Closing Date, Your Pissing me Off, My members off, And a Few other Clans are getting ****** off and Telling me About it, I will Promise this aswell. You Will not See a Succesful Pk Trip / War in PvP because OD will be there Crashing Every single Time, That is a Promise.

im Warning you now. Stop the Trolling / Flaming Or that will Happen.

nice sign ups:

I will attend:

1.Crunk

2.Live At Home

3.i-existance

4.tyrannicaI

5.iTz ALi

6.rated_m4ul

7.Yo Its Obama

8.lawson

9.melee my but

10.lil viets

11.Omfg Karalho

12.tele its od

13.foe pr1d3

20.(goal)

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

Want more? Here's our sign ups:

Pk3rs - Yes

Sean - Yes

Marc - Yes

Alex - Yes

Powerspear5 - Maybe

Urfightmywar - No

Pixxxxxel - Yes

Tyluh - Yes

V My 2h V - Yes

Ineedanname - Yes (90%)

Jade - Yes

Droolz - Yes

Persie - Yes

Darren - Yes

Ron - Yes

Matt - Yes

archmage648 - Maybe

Jared - Yes

Jesse - Yes

Danky - Yes (75%?)

Tomdoido - Maybe

Dave - No, Pretending to work but will be fapping really.

Rob - Maybe

Here's yours, do the math:

I will attend:

1.Crunk

2.Live At Home

3.i-existance

4.tyrannicaI

5.iTz ALi

6.rated_m4ul

7.Yo Its Obama

8.lawson

9.melee my but

10.lil viets

11.Omfg Karalho

12.tele its od

13.foe pr1d3

20.(goal)

YUP, going to close us!

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

this is a mini war topic and your flaming about pk trips.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF