Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers vs Epidemic

Speshls

but corrupt should be off, so its an even playing field for both rich and poor scapers.

i share similar views about mithril armour, so it's an even playing field for both pures and almost pures

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif
[75/75 Attack][99/99Strength][99/99 Magic][99/99 Range][99/99 HP][90/90 Combat][10/10 Defence]
Fire Cape Guide for Pures
Meetuatlumb PK Video One | Meetuatlumb PK Video Two | Meetuatlumb PK Video Three

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

my arguement is that: If you accept 20 defence to clans then why have a 1 def cap?

def does have an impact in pure wars, even 1-20... so maybe 1 def would be fairer? either way you can look at it really...

but corrupt should be off, so its an even playing field for both rich and poor scapers.

Everyone has the opportunity to make money in Runescape, therefore everyone has an opportunity to buy a corrupt weapon. Using the corrupt weapon may be a different issue, but every clan accepts 60 attack. Don't see corrupt on being unfair.

my arguement is that: If you accept 20 defence to clans then why have a 1 def cap?

def does have an impact in pure wars, even 1-20... so maybe 1 def would be fairer? either way you can look at it really...

Everyone is capable of using corrupt.... not everyone is capable of wearing main armour.

I don't really care if corrupt is on or off, it is merely a way to negate defense bonuses. It makes little difference to me whether or not it is on, but defense is a different story. We're supposed to be pures here. Epidemic's ML mainly consists of new pures who made the pure as a quick experiment and subsequently, don't have a real attachment to the account and would gladly ruin it by getting 20 defense just to be more effective while still remaining "pure." It's different in MM, that's a reason why we barely have any 20 def. Mith has a significant impact during wars.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Pretty immature posting this on pure warfare imo. MMs basically using this as a way to indirectly flame Epidemic.

If you wanted to negotiate rules, why not do it privately? I'm starting to think MM leaders didn't even want a war, just wanted to post a hypothetical fight that in terms of rules was completely in their own favour.

I guess what your trying to prove from this topic:

-MM has more money than E (to buy corrupt)

-MM have more 1 defence pures than E (hence the 1def rule)

Are we done yet? Have your egos been fed? Because everyone with half a brain knows that this won't be accepted.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Not everyone can wear mith so armour should be 1 defence so its an even playing field for those that have 20 defence and those that have 1 defence.

titanj.png

Pretty immature posting this on pure warfare imo. MMs basically using this as a way to indirectly flame Epidemic.

If you wanted to negotiate rules, why not do it privately? I'm starting to think MM leaders didn't even want a war, just wanted to post a hypothetical fight that in terms of rules was completely in their favour.

I guess what your trying to prove from this topic:

-MM has more money than E (to buy corrupt)

-MM have more 1 defence pures than E (hence the 1def rule)

Are we done yet? Have your egos been fed? Because everyone with half a brain knows that this won't be accepted.

If you read the first post you could probably tell that it was made to discuss whether or not E would accept, what rules, and if accepted who would win.

Not sure why this wouldn't be accepted, numerous members of E would gladly agree to 1 Defence armour cap + Corrupt weapons off

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif
[75/75 Attack][99/99Strength][99/99 Magic][99/99 Range][99/99 HP][90/90 Combat][10/10 Defence]
Meetuatlumb PK Video One | Meetuatlumb PK Video Two | Meetuatlumb PK Video Three

This war will most likely be declined.

I really like the 1 def armor and corrupt on rules tho. Pures are meant to wield the best weapons regardless of their cost, but they were not meant to wear mith. Just because clans accept 20 def doesn't make it okay. Having 1 def wars is definitely a step in the right direction.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Epidemics applications have been off for 10 days. Just to put that out there. Pretty convenient for MM to wait until this very moment in time to declare.

If Epidemic declared a month ago with 20def cap, corrupt on- I've no doubts MM would have declined. Both clans care too much about ranks to fight on uneven terms.

thanks Mek but we all lost our cool when FL closed ;| Rs sucks these days :s, im nearly done...

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Everyone has the opportunity to make money in Runescape, therefore everyone has an opportunity to buy a corrupt weapon. Using the corrupt weapon may be a different issue, but every clan accepts 60 attack. Don't see corrupt on being unfair.

people might not have as much money as other players, and as Epidemic is a majority F2P , a fair few members are F2P, and its MUCH harder to make cash in f2p...

i could say "every1 has the chance to get 20 def.." but obviously people choose what to get themselves... so 1 def favours the people that stay 1 def.

no corrupt would favour the poorer people.

1 def and no corrupt = fairest war...

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

How is 1 Defence cap and corrupt off unfair? Don't make me go through it again...

We offered you clan wars, so you can easily max out at 100 and have a truly fair fight to show us your skills. No crashers, even opts, same equipment - how can it be any fairer?

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif

How is 1 Defence cap and corrupt off unfair? Don't make me go through it again...

We offered you clan wars, so you can easily max out at 100 and have a truly fair fight to show us your skills. No crashers, even opts, same equipment - how can it be any fairer?

Only Mahatma has a say in this.

2r7q8ef.jpg

people might not have as much money as other players, and as Epidemic is a majority F2P , a fair few members are F2P, and its MUCH harder to make cash in f2p...

i could say "every1 has the chance to get 20 def.." but obviously people choose what to get themselves... so 1 def favours the people that stay 1 def.

no corrupt would favour the poorer people.

1 def and no corrupt = fairest war...

So you're saying that you can't make even 350k or whatever it is for a dragon mace in 2 weeks? Even 2.2m for a dragon scim is **** easy.

And no, 1 defence cap does not favour anyone, as anyone can wear robes - having the extra 19 defence levels still makes it harder to hit you.

Alas it seems most people have agreed 1 Defence armour & corrupt weapons off is fair, so where art thou Epidemic leaders?

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif

So you're saying that you can't make even 350k or whatever it is for a dragon mace in 2 weeks? Even 2.2m for a dragon scim is **** easy.

And no, 1 defence cap does not favour anyone, as anyone can wear robes - having the extra 19 defence levels still makes it harder to hit you.

Alas it seems most people have agreed 1 Defence armour & corrupt weapons off is fair, so where art thou Epidemic leaders?

im not saying people cant do it, but im saying people might not want to do it/don't have the time to do it... and as MM is a richer clan than epidemic on the whole, corrupt on favours MM, like 20 def would favour epidemic...

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

thank you everyone who has replied on this topic

great luls have been given

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

I don't see why this is a debate at all... Pures was created outdo the combat system, thus you would want your prayer/defence levels as low as possible, however people have decided to change this and do what they like. If you want a fair full out war, do it the way pures was created to fight or don't do it at all.

I don't see why this is a debate at all... Pures was created outdo the combat system, thus you would want your prayer/defence levels as low as possible, however people have decided to change this and do what they like. If you want a fair full out war, do it the way pures was created to fight or don't do it at all.

New people (E's ml) don't understand this. That's why we have this dbate

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^