Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers vs Epidemic

Speshls

Well MM declared a F2P full out on Epidemic earlier this morning. This is just a discussion thread on if you think the war will be accepted, who will win, how it'll go down, whatever you predict will happen.

Check it out.

http://epidemic-rs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4214

This is just a discussion thread and so you know Epidemic hasn't accepted yet. Once they accept I will throw up a poll and we can see who the under dogs are :happy: .

Would like to thank people in advance for the support.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting, i hear after E's relaxed weekend this weekend, they were gonna go hard next.

so if the war is scheduled for that weekend (which i presume it is), then both clans could have big pulls, if it is in pvp.

I can't pick a winner atm.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

then why did u want 20 def for the mm vs foe war?

And why have you said pvp only to all war offers prior to this yet made it open to negotiation in this offer?

MM would probably win, I would still consider Epidemic the no1 f2p clan atm regardless of the result though.

I would still consider Epidemic the no1 f2p clan atm regardless of the result though.

We were #1 for 6 months before they had there 1 month winning streak, now we have beaten them the last 2 weeks, and if we were to beat them in a full out you would still consider E #1 Overall F2P, No idea how you rank clans but that's just stupid.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

why did u get 25 defence from 1?

So that I could feast on kids like you.

And waz. The past is irrelevant really, like foe was number 1 f2p for pretty much all of last year, doesn't mean we are no1 f2p now. And Epidemic just seem to have had the edge over you in most weekends apart from the last recently.

Anyway, MM + E's topic, I'll leave u2 to it.

Hope it gets accepted.

1 def is a retarded rule in a clan era where 20 def is accepted. You need to learn to adapt.

Corrupt off is a retarded rule in a clan era where corrupt is accepted. You need to learn to adapt.

Clan wars is a retarded rule in a clan era where PVP is accepted. You need to learn to adapt.

Also 30 defence isn't accepted so I'm now expecting everyone with 25+ defence to sit from the war (MM doesn't have anyone over 25 defence so dw bout us bro).

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .