Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

pure clans increasing and more loyal

persie

hey guys, one thing ive realised since i quit almost 2 years ago is that pure clans have more loyal members. you dont see the kind of clan hopping there was before. Also E, MM and maybe FOE on a good day are pulling around and over 100 which would have been extremely rare before. pure clans are increasing in number and quality. keep bringing in the pures here.

discuss

~~persie

63709367.jpg

its not just that there is less clans, because a while ago there was only about 10 clans anyway and #10 clan would only be able to pull 25-35's to trips, now they can pull 50s

there is still alot of clanhopping, but not as much because atm the new pures being recruited havnt been in a clan before and tend to stick to there 1st clan.

back in the day i think max pull was about 60 to trips and like 70-80 to wars, this was for #1, pures expand and wont decline at any time unless jagex does something, clans will expand alot

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

if you watch old vids it was common to pull around the 55+- and clan were closer to eachother, now a days clanhopping is seen as a real bad thing and merks those who do I guess.

But yeah, it's like : the stronger clans get stronger and the lower clans stay as they are atm lol.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

if you watch old vids it was common to pull around the 55+- and clan were closer to eachother, now a days clanhopping is seen as a real bad thing and merks those who do I guess.

But yeah, it's like : the stronger clans get stronger and the lower clans stay as they are atm lol.

what he said.

1499wd1.jpg

well

now clans team/crash/spy/leak

it's pretty hostile. sure they're numbers are getting better but it's mainly because of teaming/clans closing into other clans/taking invites and having high requirments with extremly low f/a requirments.

mmflash123.gif

At the moment, I'd agree that pure clans are doing alright in general. Mainly though, its the top 1-4 who are striving.. while the med level clans do all the work trying to find new members.

Considering that this is the winter, and the middle of school.. I can only imagine how the summer will be (better perhaps?). I guess only time will tell.

I can definetely see more low lvl pures being made these days.. mainly around 50-60 cb who solo pk and are clanless. If these people continue to train, we might see decent increases in the pure world.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

It's going to keep increasing, with immature un-experienced pures.

Soul wars has made it able for you to get a pure within 2 weeks.

Expect Top 5 clans to keep growing.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Lol, actually it the opposite.

Numbers may have gone up in certain clans but their loyal only last as long as their are getting pixels.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

its not just that there is less clans, because a while ago there was only about 10 clans anyway and #10 clan would only be able to pull 25-35's to trips, now they can pull 50s

there is still alot of clanhopping, but not as much because atm the new pures being recruited havnt been in a clan before and tend to stick to there 1st clan.

back in the day i think max pull was about 60 to trips and like 70-80 to wars, this was for #1, pures expand and wont decline at any time unless jagex does something, clans will expand alot

Yeh this but if an clan that rises quickly and is losing day in day out, members would hop cause they love pixels!

Idk. Lots of clan hoppers these days

TH IS MY ONE