Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Saturday, saturday, saturday

walli

1. Lol ok you cleared us once aka crash us from the south after we finished dealing with mm and most of our eop members were east so you killed of stragglers pro.

When we cleared destroyed you in the trees above clan wars it was clean with no interference AT ALL get my point?

2. At ca you guys got cleared about 5 times but like you said we can go back and forth about who won etc, like I said everybody knows what happened eop and e were still there and mm + foe were no where to be found at ca we even got pictures of as calling out our ending opts with epidemic getting their fall in aswell.

3. Yea true man alot of things are amusing like this.

wmplayer201001240023178.png

wmplayer201001240023304.png

wmplayer201001240023542.png[/img]

Anyways cool stories see you next weak and thanks for the fights.

@new recruits I asked him what the pic was about he told me end of story that is all not taking it personal lol trusttt me :)

lol addy defender

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a fun day, tons of action. Gj on your trip today guys, had some epic clusters, and a clean 1v1 fight aswell, was alright for a change. Win or lose, I think every clan had fun today.

100123180100.png

thekingu.png

We're sorry to put up a ****** fight, but im sure MM & FOE are the only Pure clans left.

We couldn't compete with your Mithril & Adamant.

Maybe next time someone from EOP doesn't cry to epidemic saying HELP!!

Then rush MM. Because MM would own EOP, you guys felt the need of 2 clans to take out MM & corner them. Once it was MM vs EOP you would cry to Epidemic to come rush.

wow looks like MM is starting to flame over some fun cluster fights. get over it, its a game.

4e650.png

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

MM rushed Alter at the beginning of the trip and cleared the E and FOE remaining there.

We later went to CW and saw EOP, spammed it up a bit and went out and waited for them to charge, they didn't and E appeared in CW around that same time. Neither took a step out. We walked around single and then up to lava gap. RSD hit us and killed some of the higher levels, we fell back in to get hit by EOP, in which they called E, so we called FOE. FOE took a hold while MM had a regroup at CW, we rushed north and put the final blow winning the fight for FOE and MM.

Later.

We were fighting EOP at the hills by CW, they called Epidemic (again lawl) so we got FOE again to help us, not really sure what happened here but what I remember is EOP and E not being at the place so we charged E and Alter, then we fought for a bit, EOP came (ofc) and FOE came soon to help. This fight lasted ages, I went through loads of ****, was lots of fun. We regrouped at BH bank, at which point in time EOP runs in spamming Gf MM+FOE (lawl) we go back out to alter, and shortly after we ended the trip.

Why is PW's MODERATOR baiting in that post?

MM rushed Alter at the beginning of the trip and cleared the E and FOE remaining there.

We later went to CW and saw EOP, spammed it up a bit and went out and waited for them to charge, they didn't and E appeared in CW around that same time. Neither took a step out. We walked around single and then up to lava gap. RSD hit us and killed some of the higher levels, we fell back in to get hit by EOP, in which they called E, so we called FOE. FOE took a hold while MM had a regroup at CW, we rushed north and put the final blow winning the fight for FOE and MM.

Later.

We were fighting EOP at the hills by CW, they called Epidemic (again lawl) so we got FOE again to help us, not really sure what happened here but what I remember is EOP and E not being at the place so we charged E and Alter, then we fought for a bit, EOP came (ofc) and FOE came soon to help. This fight lasted ages, I went through loads of ****, was lots of fun. We regrouped at BH bank, at which point in time EOP runs in spamming Gf MM+FOE (lawl) we go back out to alter, and shortly after we ended the trip.

We didn't end, EOP/E was waiting for more for a while..

Then we just had a Bs fest.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Why is PW's MODERATOR baiting in that post?

I fail to see any baiting in my post what so ever.

My post is VERY accurate and truthful description of what happened.

Sorry sir.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

I fail to see any baiting in my post what so ever.

My post is VERY accurate and truthful description of what happened.

Sorry sir.

Actually it's not that accurate:

RSD hit us and killed some of the higher levels, we fell back in to get hit by EOP, in which they called E, so we called FOE.

E hit you guys first, and then Eop hit you guys, so in which case it would've been E that called Eop to hit MM. Which they did, Jibs said it in an above post on like, the first page or something.

And you did bait; you threw in some "lawlz" that either implied that Eop suck for calling E and we can't compete with your clan, or you just found the situation funny and harmless.

ANYWAYS,

Was fun nonetheless. I'd love to do it again next Saturday, it was like the good ol' days in the wild.

Later.

In the end E and Eop won all clusters except for the first ( which we lost due to Bob thinking we already had cleared MM + Foe with Eop. But then Foe rushed Eop and MM came to help while we were regrouping at cw. Eop got cleared in 2 v 1. So we decided to just rush MM + Foe and lost ).

heartline8.gif

Yes in extreme cases where you have an ags and getting downed by dds in edge 4 times in a row it may be mandatory that you begin questing.

You were not given the gift of intelligence.

You lost the argument, now stop talking. Otherwise you'll just have everyone on this thread laughing at you.

Looking out for you bud <3

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY