Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Omnicide + Audace Rampage Ft VD 3x

imperial

That's hilarious vd runs from every fight and the rules on the post on our site were 1-30 def armour and 90 cb cap. That's vd for you, and if you want to challenge a low level clan use low level requirment caps. It's to bad a med level clan can't vs other med level clans, sorry we downed you the past 2 trips and the first trip you couldn't get past masser clan.

It's too bad you guys think you're good, oh wait, all because NOW "LOW LEVEL CLANS SHUD HAVE 75 CB REQ BECAUSE WE STARTED IT!!!" Keep thinking you're a low level clan when you're not. The minute you head over 55 cmb, you're med, according to "med crator" amirite? There's really no difference between a med/high clan as med starts at 75+ and high starts at 80-85. You guys made me laugh the minute I saw you guys put a cb cap, you guys wanted to "destroy" us so badly, and yet wouldn't have a fullout w/o caps.

Like I said, Crunk wants VD dead, and yet he can't prove the **** to get us dead. He can't do **** except team like this.

Say you're undefeated, you're undefeated for 3 weeks straight!! BECAUSE YOU IDIOTS FIGHT MASSERS THE LAST TWO TIMES.

You think you're good, accept the fullout w/ no caps because apparently you can't head out to the wild w/o teaming with a clan to "destroy" us. Bren, you're an idiot, go host your idiotic FEBRUARY the 7TH EVENT BECAUSE IM FINALLY GETTING A COMPUTER!!! I don't see why you post, or is even a leader, if you talk **** and have no guts to prove it. Really, you guys gotta stop posting **** when I just posted it myself. I see no one quotes me posts because it's true amirite??

Oh and I believe you also died to a masser clan at the end too? Yabro.

Go get raped by Ravage again, because apparently they're practically the same reqs as you guys.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's too bad you guys think you're good, oh wait, all because NOW "LOW LEVEL CLANS SHUD HAVE 75 CB REQ BECAUSE WE STARTED IT!!!" Keep thinking you're a low level clan when you're not. The minute you head over 55 cmb, you're med, according to "med crator" amirite? There's really no difference between a med/high clan as med starts at 75+ and high starts at 80-85. You guys made me laugh the minute I saw you guys put a cb cap, you guys wanted to "destroy" us so badly, and yet wouldn't have a fullout w/o caps.

Like I said, Crunk wants VD dead, and yet he can't prove the **** to get us dead. He can't do **** except team like this.

Say you're undefeated, you're undefeated for 3 weeks straight!! BECAUSE YOU IDIOTS FIGHT MASSERS THE LAST TWO TIMES.

You think you're good, accept the fullout w/ no caps because apparently you can't head out to the wild w/o teaming with a clan to "destroy" us. Bren, you're an idiot, go host your idiotic FEBRUARY the 7TH EVENT BECAUSE IM FINALLY GETTING A COMPUTER!!! I don't see why you post, or is even a leader, if you talk **** and have no guts to prove it. Really, you guys gotta stop posting **** when I just posted it myself. I see no one quotes me posts because it's true amirite??

Go get raped by Ravage again, because apparently they're practically the same reqs as you guys.

No, Ravage is a low lvl clan.

Why would you team to take down VD, is it really necessary.

First Ov all, Ravage has to Struggle to get 5 members in which they Pm there Friends to come who arent even in the Clan, [ivy] Did that infront of me.

2nd ov All, We dident Fight Massers We Faught DS, Also known as Death on Sight, They Were an official Pure clan they Closed Recently,

3rd ov All, We Cleared you the first round rushing you above Sperm Hill.

4th ov All, You all got Raped stop crying Now?

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

First Ov all, Ravage has to Struggle to get 5 members in which they Pm there Friends to come who arent even in the Clan, [ivy] Did that infront of me.

2nd ov All, We dident Fight Massers We Faught DS, Also known as Death on Sight, They Were an official Pure clan they Closed Recently,

Struggled to get 5... Wait... didn't you ask for a 3v3 mini... then 10 minutes later you managed to get 4... and only managed to get 5 by the 3rd round..?

6d73abf69a8c2fb1b41f99bdd38392a0.png

Um VD never got completely clear once at all... there OD go again talking ******** everyfight we had atleast 5 surviviours..... and your clan was the ones that were hugging cw.. so get it right *******, honestly love how OD member/leaders need to lie.. pretty pathetic if you ask me

Are you proud? You fought right next to CWA, obviously whoever would of lost would of had 5 survivors at least.

This topic needs moderation. I think it's quite clear what happened. Let OD+AC have a well-deserved win.

That's hilarious vd runs from every fight and the rules on the post on our site were 1-30 def armour and 90 cb cap. That's vd for you, and if you want to challenge a low level clan use low level requirment caps. It's to bad a med level clan can't vs other med level clans, sorry we downed you the past 2 trips and the first trip you couldn't get past masser clan.

Just to be honest, vd is a low level clan, you can't base there combat average to tell if there med. Look at there reqs, than you will see. And just to be honest i don't think you could clear vd easily, they were probaly the most experienced clan out there when i lead UB. OH BTW UB #1 BITCHEZ

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Um VD never got completely clear once at all... there OD go again talking ******** everyfight we had atleast 5 surviviours..... and your clan was the ones that were hugging cw.. so get it right *******, honestly love how OD member/leaders need to lie.. pretty pathetic if you ask me

Lol the exact opposite from what you're saying happened. Nice try

wtf r u talking about ravage always have 5 ppl on when we get a mini... i warred with od earlier today because od didnt even have 5 ppl on and we had 7.. get ur facts str8 kid

(¯`·._.«¤:§:¥:‡~≈ Ḧẳżễĺňǖṫ ≈~‡:¥:§:¤»._.·´¯)
maf6zl.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif

wtf r u talking about ravage always have 5 ppl on when we get a mini... i warred with od earlier today because od didnt even have 5 ppl on and we had 7.. get ur facts str8 kid

(04:22:21) <@BanHammer> [[OD]Crunk] <@[OD]Crunk> im just waiting for u to give me a reason to hunt you.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

We actually closed a few clans lmfao u sound cool

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

(04:22:21) <@BanHammer> [[OD]Crunk] <@[OD]Crunk> im just waiting for u to give me a reason to hunt you.

And I'm just waiting for a reason for me to flame you.

Oh and explain which clans closed?? Because I don't remember.

And DS doesn't count because they were **** anyways and only lasted 2 days.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

So hold on, you should get your facts straight mate. We didn't ask for a cap, you did.

Furthermore, if you claim VD are a med clan surely you yourselves must endorse and support med clans given that you teamed with a clan that had similar averages to VD:

Allow me to explain:

** (CLANINFO): [Ac] Audace (http://z6.invisionfree.com/Audace) | Total members: 23 | [Avg] Cmb: (F2P: 59.3 | P2P: 60.47) Hp: 66.61 Magic: 57.3 Range: 67.48 Skill total: 608 | F2P or P2P: F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 10) | Cape: Wilderness9 | RuneHead link: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=pr0un1t

** (CLANINFO): [VD] Violent Demise (http://www.vdrs.ipbfree.com) | Total members: 32 | [Avg] Cmb: (F2P: 62.05 | P2P: 63.11) Hp: 68.44 Magic: 67.69 Range: 73.03 Skill total: 498 | F2P or P2P: F2P based (Homeworld 43) | Cape: Wilderness43 | RuneHead link: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=vd_clan

*** [ CLAN COMPARE ]: Comparing [Ac] Audace ( http://z6.invisionfree.com/Audace ) to [VD] Violent Demise ( http://www.vdrs.ipbfree.com ) | Format: Ac/VD (Ac difference)

*** [ CLAN COMPARE ]: Ac/VD | Members: 23/32 (-9) | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 59.3/62.05 (-2.75) | P2P: 60.47/63.11 (-2.64)) HP: 66.61/68.44 (-1.83) Mage: 57.3/67.69 (-10.39) Range: 67.48/73.03 (-5.55) | Skill Total: 608/498 (+110)

So based on those I'd say that Audace and VD are pretty similar in averages, within 3 levels of each other. Now apparently, Omnicide don't support the idea of med level clans fighting low level, and claim VD are med level. How can it be that Audace are low level and therefore allowed to fight other low clans but because VD have a few select high levels, which might I add Audace have as well, VD are med?

If that be the case, then you Omnicide are hypocrites. Verily, a clan of such honor as yourselves shouldn't need to team with a "med" level clan to take out a "med" clan.

I guess Omnicide isn't the honorable clan they claim to be, "no unfair advantages". The fact that you set a power limit on yourselves is your own problem, and you as a clan that has no impact or say in the pure world, given that every clan Tori has lead has failed have no right to dictate the terms of what a low level clan is.

See you next Saturday, hopefully this time you'll smarten up.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

wtf accept my fullout requests...

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

So hold on, you should get your facts straight mate. We didn't ask for a cap, you did.

Furthermore, if you claim VD are a med clan surely you yourselves must endorse and support med clans given that you teamed with a clan that had similar averages to VD:

Allow me to explain:

** (CLANINFO): [Ac] Audace (http://z6.invisionfree.com/Audace) | Total members: 23 | [Avg] Cmb: (F2P: 59.3 | P2P: 60.47) Hp: 66.61 Magic: 57.3 Range: 67.48 Skill total: 608 | F2P or P2P: F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 10) | Cape: Wilderness9 | RuneHead link: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=pr0un1t

** (CLANINFO): [VD] Violent Demise (http://www.vdrs.ipbfree.com) | Total members: 32 | [Avg] Cmb: (F2P: 62.05 | P2P: 63.11) Hp: 68.44 Magic: 67.69 Range: 73.03 Skill total: 498 | F2P or P2P: F2P based (Homeworld 43) | Cape: Wilderness43 | RuneHead link: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=vd_clan

*** [ CLAN COMPARE ]: Comparing [Ac] Audace ( http://z6.invisionfree.com/Audace ) to [VD] Violent Demise ( http://www.vdrs.ipbfree.com ) | Format: Ac/VD (Ac difference)

*** [ CLAN COMPARE ]: Ac/VD | Members: 23/32 (-9) | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 59.3/62.05 (-2.75) | P2P: 60.47/63.11 (-2.64)) HP: 66.61/68.44 (-1.83) Mage: 57.3/67.69 (-10.39) Range: 67.48/73.03 (-5.55) | Skill Total: 608/498 (+110)

So based on those I'd say that Audace and VD are pretty similar in averages, within 3 levels of each other. Now apparently, Omnicide don't support the idea of med level clans fighting low level, and claim VD are med level. How can it be that Audace are low level and therefore allowed to fight other low clans but because VD have a few select high levels, which might I add Audace have as well, VD are med?

If that be the case, then you Omnicide are hypocrites. Verily, a clan of such honor as yourselves shouldn't need to team with a "med" level clan to take out a "med" clan.

I guess Omnicide isn't the honorable clan they claim to be, "no unfair advantages". The fact that you set a power limit on yourselves is your own problem, and you as a clan that has no impact or say in the pure world, given that every clan Tori has lead has failed have no right to dictate the terms of what a low level clan is.

See you next Saturday, hopefully this time you'll smarten up.

Lmao this is funny since your clan has claimed there med and when did I say audace wasn't med, also you guys brought a 105 to a pkri and the rest were 80+ only 5 of them from your ml.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Care to tell me which PKRI this was? Furthermore, I never said you did say Audace wasn't med level. I merely stated that you cry about a "med" level clan called VD, but team with another med clan.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

You guys brought a 105 in addy and 80+ so idk why we would accept your fullout when you say 1-30 def on and we have only 2 people with defence over 1.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png