Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Omnicide + Audace Rampage Ft VD 3x

imperial

VD talked a whole lot, and got cleared. Good job OD+Audace.

Not surprising another flame topic with VD involved. Oh well, just ignore their immaturity.

GUISE IM KICKING ROB AND IF U DONT LIKE IT IM LEAVIUNG!!!

OT: Gratz I guess. Maybe we can have a proper run in next week 1 clan vs 1 clan, not 3 vs 1 ( I say 3 as apparently you had some SMD with you)

6d73abf69a8c2fb1b41f99bdd38392a0.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ******, wanna hack our ML again, oh wait. Never mind. Oh, and please control your temper tantrums, when you were in VD, you barely did **** but flame everyone in VD. Figures why you left and joined EOD, idiotic ****.

We talked a whole lot, and they declined fullout, good job OD+Audace, proves you can't back **** up, especially all my **** I talked to you.

---------------

I backed my **** up, and you Matt|Heart, [EOD]Matt|Heart can't. You're such an idiotic person with an IQ of 1. Please, just go hack EOD's ML, as it's already been hacked by their own leader. Go back to flaming with EOD, soon they'll become another flaming clan, L

**** troll is ****.

------------

And must I say that you also flamed CS when they had their topics when you were in VD? You're ****, and a hypocrite, go die with your addy.

1) I deleted people off your ML because your leaders/now council hacked my account, and didn't do anything about it to punish that person.

2) I made VD decent, who the hell are you? I did nothing but flame people? Are you joking me, is this what Alex is getting you to do, flame me after I brought VD back, when Marc and Alex did **** besides bring VD down to the ground.

3) Your rage made me laugh.

GUISE IM KICKING ROB AND IF U DONT LIKE IT IM LEAVIUNG!!!

OT: Gratz I guess. Maybe we can have a proper run in next week 1 clan vs 1 clan, not 3 vs 1 ( I say 3 as apparently you had some SMD with you)

4) Never actually planned to leave, just planned to get rid of attention-deficit kids who'd only bring things down. Desperation leads to the acceptance of rejects I guess.

5) Don't bother insulting me. It's no coincidence you decide to bring out fake flames when I decide to join a clan. Should worry about VD, you have the same leadership that led you to 5 man pk trips for months. Good luck.

1) I deleted people off your ML because your leaders/now council hacked my account, and didn't do anything about it to punish that person.

2) I made VD decent, who the hell are you? I did nothing but flame people? Are you joking me, is this what Alex is getting you to do, flame me after I brought VD back, when Marc and Alex did **** besides bring VD down to the ground.

4) Never actually planned to leave, just planned to get rid of attention-deficit kids who'd only bring things down. Desperation leads to the acceptance of rejects I guess.

5) Don't bother insulting me. It's no coincidence you decide to bring out fake flames when I decide to join a clan. Should worry about VD, you have the same leadership that led you to 5 man pk trips for months. Good luck.

You're funny.

You think everything you do, is right. That's epic.

OT: HI TORI!!!!!!!

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

You're funny.

You think everything you do, is right. That's epic.

OT: HI TORI!!!!!!!

Oh droolz.

Nah, but most of what I did was the best thing. Run it Alex/Marc's style, see what happens after a month. You weren't part of the staff then, so I don't know what facts you're basing your argument off. Funny how hypocritical you are, but whatever.

1&2)Matt u tried to kick someone for telling you to "stfu" cause u annoyed them and you tried to kick them for it... that basicly says how decent you made VD also... u try to deny doing this all you want i was there when it happened.

3)It made me laugh when you raged about your 30defence.

4)u were trying to get rid of active members who attended every mini cause they told you to stfu.

5)we had a 19 man pk trip yesterday.

2e3cpac.jpg

Proud Member Of Violent Demise

5. How come we were the highest pulling clan (not clan(s)) of our level this weekend? And the weekend before... And the weekend before..

I think we low pulled twice? Gratz, it happens.

1&2)Matt u tried to kick someone for telling you to "stfu" cause u annoyed them and you tried to kick them for it... that basicly says how decent you made VD also... u try to deny doing this all you want i was there when it happened.

3)It made me laugh when you raged about your 30defence.

4)u were trying to get rid of active members who attended every mini cause they told you to stfu.

5)we had a 19 man pk trip yesterday.

1) First of all, it was stfu and smd. Second, you're not very smart, you're another reject like rob that was brought back in. I kicked morons that didn't listen. Dbow_lmfao was one of them, and I believe he was later kicked. I don't need to defend myself for kicking a moron that got in fights like when him and ics raged, didn't listen to leaders, and was overall a moron.

2) I enjoy 30 defense. Thanks, now I can tank!

3) What? You mean the same thing as your #1? Yeah, only dbow_lmfao, you, and pendulum were people I helped kick.

5. How come we were the highest pulling clan (not clan(s)) of our level this weekend?

Who made all that happen? Hi. No worries, I have faith you'll undo it like last time.

That's all. Feel free to delete these posts, the topic is regarding OD+AC vs VD. It was a 2 on 1, the SMD members were joining OD. Not bothering to respond to ignorance.

1) First of all, it was stfu and smd. Second, you're not very smart, you're another reject like rob that was brought back in. I kicked morons that didn't listen. Dbow_lmfao was one of them, and I believe he was later kicked. I don't need to defend myself for kicking a moron that got in fights like when him and ics raged, didn't listen to leaders, and was overall a moron.

3) What? You mean the same thing as your #1? Yeah, only dbow_lmfao, you, and pendulum were people I helped kick.

Who made all that happen? Hi. No worries, I have faith you'll undo it like last time.

That's all. Feel free to delete these posts, the topic is regarding OD+AC vs VD. It was a 2 on 1, the SMD members were joining OD. Not bothering to respond to ignorance.

All you did was change the forums, and even then, you ****** them up. You being very arrogant thinking VD was all your doing.

1)You just proved my point he told u to stfu and smd and u tried to kick him =S and drake and the rest of the clan were saying he isnt getting kicked....

2) Yeh cause you really sucked without it.

3) ive only ever been kicked once and it was because everyone was arguing during a trip and i went out to do irl stuff;) you werent in VD at that point so get it right.. and tbh YOU were one of VD's biggest problems everyday u argued with someone and kb them from irc and someone had to unban them.

2e3cpac.jpg

why doe's all of OD's topics have to be trolled by VD. are you serious Lmfao.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

To ruin your happiness, mainly because it's false information, lol.

pics/videos is False info?

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

im finding this funny..i left smd for od on sat went to trip..thing is 8 ac turned up..u droped like 5 of us and they returned fast.... not half our ops?

nobody attked me the whole trip (im lv 72) and u guys got pushed to cw twice and completely cleared 1 time..

and u guys were hugging cw alot..

and ac is going to close soon so we brang them to make them have a good time..so yeh we were being nice to them :P its also nice to see vd bring lv 66's in addy aswell!

Although I have an aversion to teaming, great job.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

im finding this funny..i left smd for od on sat went to trip..thing is 8 ac turned up..u droped like 5 of us and they returned fast.... not half our ops?

nobody attked me the whole trip (im lv 72) and u guys got pushed to cw twice and completely cleared 1 time..

and u guys were hugging cw alot..

and ac is going to close soon so we brang them to make them have a good time..so yeh we were being nice to them :P its also nice to see vd bring lv 66's in addy aswell!

Um VD never got completely clear once at all... there OD go again talking ******** everyfight we had atleast 5 surviviours..... and your clan was the ones that were hugging cw.. so get it right *******, honestly love how OD member/leaders need to lie.. pretty pathetic if you ask me

2e3cpac.jpg

No our leader called the fi in clanwars.... hence how u did not force us to back up in cwars...

Hardly murdered us, we downed half ur opts which was basicly the whole of ur pull, if you guys are so good fight us on your own in the fullout that has been posted on your forums... you seem to decline everytime VD want to 1v1 your clan wether it be Mini's Fullouts and pkri's...

That's hilarious vd runs from every fight and the rules on the post on our site were 1-30 def armour and 90 cb cap. That's vd for you, and if you want to challenge a low level clan use low level requirment caps. It's to bad a med level clan can't vs other med level clans, sorry we downed you the past 2 trips and the first trip you couldn't get past masser clan.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png