Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Adversity's weekend (EOP, OD TZ, VD, EOD)

CONVlCT

adversity.gif

http://s1.zetaboards.com/RsAdversity/index/ #AV

Some of you know, probably most of you don't.. Adversity, a well known clan back in the PCL era has re-opened with some new leadership.. and some old.. anyways, to kick off our new start we dedicated this weekend to mini wars.... to improve our skills, and knock off the rust we've had.

I do not know the exact stats to all of the mini's so I'm just going to post a montage type of topic... We started off with OD, they fought us hard but we managed to pull out 3 wins (outnumbered..) The first round was a 6vs 7, with us ending with 2. The second round was a 5 vs 6, with us ending with about 4. I could not attend the last round so I do not know the exact stats, just that we won.

Later in the day, we fought EoD.. winning once, losing the series overall.. but it was good practice and our members gained some good experience fighting another good clan. (also did not attend this one)..

We then fought VD, shared victories.. and the last war was nulled due to claims of 1v1' zone, and praying.. but overall probably the least fun out of the fights.. due to all the negativity. still good, to have our members go through it.

We finished the day fighting EOP, (peaking at 13 members) We got beat the first two rounds but managed to grab a victory the last round (with one extra member, 9 vs 8). The fight went down to the wire, ultimately going from 5-4 to 4-4 to 4-3 to 3-3 to 3 -2 to 2-2 to 2-1, to a 1 vs 1.. but luckily we managed to pull out the win... longest mini war I've ever attended took about 10 minutes of pure fighting. lol... due to the EOP member binding and attacking with range from a distance and draining our players energy. very close fight very entertaining to watch. would like to take this chance to thank EOP for giving us the experience from fighting them. Was ALOT of fun.

Here is a Video, with a little footage from a couple of the mini wars..

And here are some Pics.

av4n.png

av3h.png

av2fh.png

av1jq.png

av6.png

av5ky.png

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

Good Fight Av, it was Fun.

Just to clear up smoke in peoples eyes, No we didn't lose we went 2-1.

Last round we were playing around and ended up loseing, Good Job Av.

yeah, you guys put it to us the first two rounds... last round was alot of fun.

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

If you had 13 then why couldent you match our 11

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF