Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exile vs Foe - 10 vs 10 - p2p mini

Hary

Probably 7 of the people there including myself are in Total Corruption so I'd know for a fact there were at least 3/4 1 defence there, probably 4 20 defence (nothing over, precisely 20), a 25 defence and then Hary, the only person who has 34 defence. Some clans have 33 defence members or 30 defence who have stats like 70 ranged and magic, not mentioning any names.

FOE accepted the mini and got beaten, and I'm sure by the look of the video we would have beaten you with OR without Hary there. Stop bitching and accept the loss.

fdvo0z.png

Well 34 Defence isnt a pure ..

I know u love ur 99s .. But If I was you I'll just start over again because u won't get people joining Exile cuz of ur def...

+ There was some1 with 39defence.. Thats what I remember his name was "Pure..."

Anyway good fight FOE .. You guys didnt took it srs .. Thats what u get for doing that against a med clan ..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

damn exile p2p day in and day out

TH IS MY ONE