Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Epidemic

Goop

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when a clan drops from #1 in both servers to #4 and #2, and need to team to not drop down to #5 f2p, i call it a slump :banana:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

u seem mad bro.

Nah you seemed mad on your fake topic because it looked as if you couldnt bring hf with you to the chaos alter, were we cleared you in minutes

34ypu12.png

Nah you seemed mad on your fake topic because it looked as if you couldnt bring hf with you to the chaos alter, were we cleared you in minutes

lolumad urself bringing mains then even failing.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Yea because they killed you too right? lmfao

Don't act like such a fool, if you actually read HF leaders irc logs that have been posted on these topics they said that they just jumped in because they thought it was like a 6 clan cluster

And yes we fought them for about 5 minutes after u guys got cleared/logged whatever you did.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

Don't act like such a fool, if you actually read HF leaders irc logs that have been posted on these topics they said that they just jumped in because they thought it was like a 6 clan cluster

And yes we fought them for about 5 minutes after u guys got cleared/logged whatever you did.

Mm needs to stop running back to bh bank to regroup and claim a win when there losing a fight tbh

34ypu12.png

Mm needs to stop running back to bh bank to regroup and claim a win when there losing a fight tbh

How about. EOP stops claiming a win when they leave a fight?

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

he is right about the hf logs, i talked to hf. about the clearing thing i wasent there so i wouldent know.

i would just like to say gf to mm/foe. looked like everyone had fun despite all the constant flaming between the clans.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

Stop the constant arguing, wait for next week and resolve things in the wilderness.

And why the hell do you care so much? If we want to argue then let us argue, find something better to do kind sir

34ypu12.png