Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elite's Undefeated Sunday

True Whip

this topic is amusing.

Ty zyox ik i tanked tht east lot like a boss =]

my east lava unit owned and you all clumped.

tlp tlp tlp... lol

1) first fight..... learn to ******* spread then you may win, clumping round 1 mini map worth of area with 75 people and you exspect to win? ok...

2) Learn to accept a defeat when you start at dwarves defending saying come get us, and you get ur arses panned back to clanwars.

3) Return in gear worth more than 20k and the fight will continue

4) you got ******* mains with you so quit your bitching... new prayers all over the show. Think yourselves fortunate that pure clans still give you clean pure v "pure" fights.

Also all your ****** members standing inside clanwars begging the mains in there to "kill the foe" were very cute lol.

All in all, sign up again next week and have another go, il be waiting.

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this topic is amusing.

Ty zyox ik i tanked tht east lot like a boss =]

my east lava unit owned and you all clumped.

tlp tlp tlp... lol

1) first fight..... learn to ******* spread then you may win, clumping round 1 mini map worth of area with 75 people and you exspect to win? ok...

2) Learn to accept a defeat when you start at dwarves defending saying come get us, and you get ur arses panned back to clanwars.

3) Return in gear worth more than 20k and the fight will continue

4) you got ******* mains with you so quit your bitching... new prayers all over the show. Think yourselves fortunate that pure clans still give you clean pure v "pure" fights.

Also all your ****** members standing inside clanwars begging the mains in there to "kill the foe" were very cute lol.

All in all, sign up again next week and have another go, il be waiting.

East didn't clump, we held it until the end when your west side came and nailed us. 3 of us used all of our barrages. I need to take more than 50 when against you guys. Good fight.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

East didn't clump, we held it until the end when your west side came and nailed us. 3 of us used all of our barrages. I need to take more than 50 when against you guys. Good fight.

LOL ^

Gf guys, but from my eyes we had it pretty much in the we got nice barrages. Respect for fight.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

this topic seems like the same thing u guys said to us.... with the main in the game with foe u did that to us and not accepting defeat... so y should we accept defeat when u guys cant?... the fights were great time is key... see u next week... :banana: :banana:

SThNd.png

aucsi0.jpg

lol, i doubt this topic is 100% truth judging by the amount of disagreement, i'm just gonna say gj foe, you're good at p2p :)

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

we won the second fight

looking for more fights in the future

Stop joking bro.

1. U was in clan wars

2. There was lots of main on us.

3. U keep running clan wars.

4. U had like -20 guys left MAX we had +50?

5. We left coz it was no sense to stay there.

6. U claim win?

Stop talking ******** here

i just rofled.

Luke, you are retarded as ****

Hey guess what, maybe when your clan comes out in P2P, You can have a say on P2P topics, thanks.

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif

can't really tell who won this weeks PW topic but pur3strgod is on the thread,.... sup chris

whats up man

K seriously... u tlp kids are being little bitchs for trying to claim win on a ******* massacre of 15 tlp kids for 40 minutes. Gratz u returned 100000 times...... we didnt have to return cause u werent killing us rofl.... You telly up... die... telly back up.. die... so on and so on. Gratz lol. Next week we will be sure to fight at grdz where there's no safe spot to run in and out of... if u come up.

pur3strgod.png

Awesome trip. TLP put up some good returning. killing safe zone huggers gets boring after a while though lol, especially when mains joins in, (wish clan-wars wasnt a safe zone)

but respect for putting up a good fight.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..