Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Anthoni's introductionnnnn

Anthoni

Anthoni

*NOTE*I just felt like doing one so yeah.

Well, I'm a 16 year old in my junior year of high school. I like to scape/mess around on photoshop/skateboard/hang out with friends/watch movies/listening to unknown bands. Hockey is the funnest sport to watch, and if you don't like it then you should go to a few games and see how intense the game really is.I'm pretty much a layed back person in irl, I <3 talking on vent to other people. I'm currently in the clan IR and I plan on staying there until I quit this pathetic game called "Runescape". But that pretty much sums up my in real life interests.

Now onto my scape life. I've been playing this pathetic game called Runescape for about 5 and a half years or so, And i've been in the pure world for the last 2 years. I've been in quiet a few clans because i've been searching for the clan that would suite me best. I first started my pure clanning with Malice, But I was always inactive because I didn't really get anything that was going on. After Malice I joined VD because my irl friend Alex(Honours_Dead) was Leader/Co-Leader/High Council or whatever. I got into VD and got bored with it and quit playing on my pure because I still did not fully understand warring and such. I came back a few months later and started helping make the new VD which is the one that is still around(the 3rd). After a few months of being it, I didn't like the leadership so me and my friend Alex quit and joined Ascendency. I was in Ascendency for roughly 4 months, Learning how to war and becoming the pro warrer that I am today. After the slump got even worse all my friends left so I thought it was in my best interests to leave.

That's when I started helping out my friends to make a clan called Wretched which was only open for a few weeks, All we really did was just mini and such. After I closed Wretched my account I_K0_S0_M3_I for botting. I ended up joining EOP for a few weeks due to my friend Goop lending me his other pure to be in the clan with, But it really wasn't that fun because I didn't know anyone. After EOP I started working on my new pure Ur Too Rough later known as imAnthoni. I opened up the low level clan Virtue and managed to keep it up for 2 and a half months. We went through so much changing ranks all the time, But finally we hit a slump and we were forced to close the clan. Pretty much after Virtue I got into med clans again. I joined Malice. Right after I joined Malice started having their pull's that were in the 70's but after a month of joining I thought there was something better.

I ended up joining CP because my friend Chain was warlord. I tried that out for a month, Even though they were actually hitting their rise to the top, I still found them to be boring, So like previous clans that I had joined, I thought there was something better. I quit and joined Intense Redemption, After I met a good friend of mine called Tha_H_E_A_T. I instantly fell in love with IR and it's community/members. That's where I currently am and where i'm planning on staying for the rest of my clanning life. <3

Welcum to PW

my post count>yours

my anthoni<3

<3 you mandy

lmfaoclanhopper

yeppers, but now im sticking with IR =]

Hey anthoni! we could become good friends!!

i <3 you peter.

klanh0p rofelz

i pro spammer then u

i must admit that you suck.

<3

nico, you make my heart go wild.

Cool story bro

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Anthoni is one flaming homosexual

Thats why we do it

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

do i have 2 make a intro now?

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png