Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rest in Peace Epidemic

Chadsaw

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello :)

uncledv.jpg

Give us a look, we do both F2P and P2P.

Have mature members and a dedicated staff.

#Devastation and www.devastation.ipbfree.com

Look forward to possibly seeing you soon, if not, goodluck finding another home :)

Check out TLP, I have a feeling it might be the perfect fit you for you :) www.tlp-rs.com and #tlp

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Hey Dude,

Sorry about E, I can't believe that happened. I know E has great F2P players. Well TLP has great P2P players, why not combine them to make a great F2P and P2P clan. I know their is no community like E since you were in it, but I hope that you can find something similiar. Be it TLP or not, pick a clan based on the community and not the +1 Opt on a weekend trip. Join a clan that can utilize your skill and talent to better the clan.

I wish you the best in finding a clan you may call home again. IRC nick is [Coz] | [Coz]`Away` | [Coz]`Rcing` if you ever want to talk.

GL Man

~ Mike | Coz

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png