Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MAYHEM MAKERS DO BATTLE WITH EOP IN CLAN WARS

fdklajfdjasidfaj3732

Nice mm, but you know we have miní'd you alot and never made a topic =/, lol if we posted al mini wars, it would be full off Eop vs 'x'

you know, when i came in to pure warfare today, i didnt expect to keep running into eop who think they are good. you know, why dont you go play some free for all? i heard pay to play is just WAITING FOR FAGGOTS LIKE YOU TO GET STEAM ROLLED. thanx scrub

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

you know, when i came in to pure warfare today, i didnt expect to keep running into eop who think they are good. you know, why dont you go play some free for all? i heard pay to play is just WAITING FOR FAGGOTS LIKE YOU TO GET STEAM ROLLED. thanx scrub

Why flame on your own topic..and talk about p2p when it was an f2p miniwar which is extremely insignificant let alone the fact that EOP have destroyed MM in many f2p miniwars and p2p miniwars. It's funny how you talk about p2p when EOP cleared you in 30 seconds on sunday and you lost to DP. Made this topic to make it seem like your not slumping? Reality check?

But good job on the miniwar though.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

Why flame on your own topic..and talk about p2p when it was an f2p miniwar which is extremely insignificant let alone the fact that EOP have destroyed MM in many f2p miniwars and p2p miniwars. It's funny how you talk about p2p when EOP cleared you in 30 seconds on sunday and you lost to DP. Made this topic to make it seem like your not slumping? Reality check?

UMAD BROSKI??

Also, we never lost to EOP and we fought DP down 30. This topic was also made before saturday's trip so stop acting like you know anything. Reality check?

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Cleared us in under 30 seconds? Are you an idiot?

We were sandwhiched into the gap by TLP rushing from north (whilst you were attacking from hut), causing us to run to single. In no way would of you cleared us if TLP didn't crash.

35i2n1u.png