Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Return of the Kings

Goop

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Return of kings? You sure about that? Seems to me all you've done is scooped up your ex-rivals and now your pulls are that of two clans. We all knew it was bound to happen, what happened to all the Epidemic hate EOP? I guess you all have forgiven Sandra (Like Roses) enough to allow her to attend your trips yet she far from meets the reqs.

I predict that Eruption of Pures is going to be Eruption of Epidemic till you close as well. I wish the old EOP would come back, the one that actually hated Epidemic - the one that I joined.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Kings of F2P

So one good weekend and you are kings? Yet you aren't even yourselves. Your weekend was the byproduct of a clan dying (Epidemic) and atleast 20 members coming with you. Furthermore, you had the upgraded Fi SWAT unit with you. Surely a king doesn't need mercenaries to bring him victory?

Scum of F2P is more like it.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Return of kings? You sure about that? Seems to me all you've done is scooped up your ex-rivals and now your pulls are that of two clans. We all knew it was bound to happen, what happened to all the Epidemic hate EOP? I guess you all have forgiven Sandra (Like Roses) enough to allow her to attend your trips yet she far from meets the reqs.

I predict that Eruption of Pures is going to be Eruption of Epidemic till you close as well. I wish the old EOP would come back, the one that actually hated Epidemic - the one that I joined.

Thanks tips! Hows brutal mercy going?

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

epicssigcopy2.png

Thanks tips! Hows brutal mercy going?

Pretty sure Brutal Mercy isnt a clan mate =) But I must admit your observation skills have improved =D

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

So one good weekend and you are kings? Yet you aren't even yourselves. Your weekend was the byproduct of a clan dying (Epidemic) and atleast 20 members coming with you. Furthermore, you had the upgraded Fi SWAT unit with you. Surely a king doesn't need mercenaries to bring him victory?

Scum of F2P is more like it.

thanks for your input dezza, how is DB goin?

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

thanks for your input dezza, how is DB goin?

I'm not Dezza first off, as for DB, I don't really mind telling you I had bigger priorities other than RS. So yes, unfortunately they closed, but it was fun.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

I'm not Dezza first off, as for DB, I don't really mind telling you I had bigger priorities other than RS. So yes, unfortunately they closed, but it was fun.

so your clan closed as leaders cbf with it anymore?

ok, let's go with the MM reaction to that reason:

LOLOLOL, MM CLOSED YOU.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

so your clan closed as leaders cbf with it anymore?

ok, let's go with the MM reaction to that reason:

LOLOLOL, MM CLOSED YOU.

In a way that'd be true. I was already a member of MM, and decided to focus on MM.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Dave be trollin'.

I find it funny, clans closing isn't anything new, I bet MM have gotten tons of members from clans that have closed, yet you don't see anyone else complaining about it. I also find your threats funny, saying your going to make us close, thats gangsta as **** dawg, you must be one hardcore mother ******. Ya'll act like MM are the reason E closed, because all your members are brainwashed by the pile of ******** that your staff tells you. Your threats just motivates us even more to be better, so thank you MM for fueling our fire.

I suggest everyone equip their troll spray incase MM and FOE continue to make themselves look like fools. :smile:

258Troll_spray.jpg

thekingu.png

Dave be trollin'.

I find it funny, clans closing isn't anything new, I bet MM have gotten tons of members from clans that have closed, yet you don't see anyone else complaining about it. I also find your threats funny, saying your going to make us close, thats gangsta as **** dawg, you must be one hardcore mother ******. Ya'll act like MM are the reason E closed, because all your members are brainwashed by the pile of ******** that your staff tells you. Your threats just motivates us even more to be better, so thank you MM for fueling our fire.

I suggest everyone equip their troll spray incase MM and FOE continue to make themselves look like fools. :smile:

258Troll_spray.jpg

E said those exact same words.

2j5ctom.jpg

I find it funny, clans closing isn't anything new, I bet MM have gotten tons of members from clans that have closed, yet you don't see anyone else complaining about it.

Clans like Epidemic don't really close that often, you should know how special they were since you were on their koks.

110210183405.png