Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Return of the Kings

Goop

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously EOP were #1 on saturday id put mm at #2 cp at #3 foe at #4 due to have lower opts and running from cp a couple times hopefully the teaming will stop next saturday the former top clans obviously feel threatened by our presence and hence they team hopefully next week they get their cahones back.

Thanks for the fun.

Your ignorance is why EOP is a **** clan as it is. Goop somehow manipulated you and you're following his footsteps. FOE pulled more than CP. The funny thing about our 'teaming' is it wasn't for the same reasons you and Epidemic teamed on MM. Just a simply talk ****, get hit..

Your ignorance is why EOP is a **** clan as it is. Goop somehow manipulated you and you're following his footsteps. FOE pulled more than CP. The funny thing about our 'teaming' is it wasn't for the same reasons you and Epidemic teamed on MM. Just a simply talk ****, get hit..

HI DER, BONESAW ROCKS!

Proud to have Been Epidemic

FOE pulled more than CP yet they had to suck MM's **** the whole saturday so they dont look like a **** clan. Nex time dont run from CP and DP, i want to see them own you.

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

FOE pulled more than CP yet they had to suck MM's **** the whole saturday so they dont look like a **** clan. Nex time dont run from CP and DP, i want to see them own you.

Another ignorant post. Is Goop making you suck his **** everyday? Can't you not read or comprehend what I'm saying? Why would we run from CP & DP if we pulled more than them? Have some common sense please.

Another ignorant post. Is Goop making you suck his **** everyday? Can't you not read or comprehend what I'm saying? Why would we run from CP & DP if we pulled more than them? Have some common sense please.

no one is posting ignorant posts here but you. stop sucking MM's **** (or that would be kinda hard then cause you guys would slump)

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

no one is posting ignorant posts here but you. stop sucking MM's **** (or that would be kinda hard then cause you guys would slump)

Okay, I'll stop speaking with you. It looks like you can't read or you just got influenced by Goop's retardation. Have fun and cya next Saturday.

DID A HC OF FOE JUST CALL SOMONE GAY LOL?!?!??!?! LOOK WHOS TALKING ROFL ROFL

I speak for myself dont generalize?

Your life sucks when you still looking at the same pic, who the fagboi then?

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

Foe trying to run to Clan Wars and log but failing:

67634.png

67638.png

The white dot halfway up the hill is Rough Squirt kissing the ground :blush:

I got around four, but most of them ran back into the fight to try to save themselves and died to EOP.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

Try not to team next saturday

made my day seeing as epixdemic just closed into you xD

its like foe closing into mm, you wouldnt stand a chance lol

p.s i hear your forums will be down by next saturday o.0

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

gl w/ ur forumsssss '-'

anywaysss.. fun trippppp

man, this is how bad runescape has got...

"lol u beat us so ima hack ur forums cause i rly have no life and thats what i do to impress my e-friends"

guys get a life....

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png