Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Return of the Kings

Goop

MM and FOE, refer to this video before you talk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAuxyXox4-8

And also, you posted this picture earlier, just thought I'd point out the 5 mains you can see, and I'm sure theres more that I can't see on it. Don't ***** about mains when you bring them

screenshot324.png

maulerpixil1-1.gif

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM and FOE, refer to this video before you talk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAuxyXox4-8

And also, you posted this picture earlier, just thought I'd point out the 5 mains you can see, and I'm sure theres more that I can't see on it. Don't ***** about mains when you bring them

screenshot324.png

You sir, is a ******* retard And i love how everyone uses my line "Talk ****,get hit" gtfo kids.

No pots?

No melee/range to switch to?

No combo food?

Damn EoP, some pro members you got.

i normally end up eating my whole inventory of food due to 3-4 of your members going LOL ITS JONTY LETS SNIPE HIM.

maybe if you worked on your piling, you would succeed more :banana:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

i normally end up eating my whole inventory of food due to 3-4 of your members going LOL ITS JONTY LETS SNIPE HIM.

maybe if you worked on your piling, you would succeed more :banana:

You really aren't that special.

35i2n1u.png

The mains with MM capes = Westy, Mithril Main and the rest of the faggots.

LOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i would like to say, i was not on my main and have not been for like 4 months.....

but yes someone was on it.. i got like 20 pms from angry mm and foe.... made me lol :x

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

LOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i would like to say, i was not on my main and have not been for like 4 months.....

but yes someone was on it.. i got like 20 pms from angry mm and foe.... made me lol :x

Well i'm not 1 of the 20 angry members because some of your mains had to return after a glorious trip to Lumbridge.

2r7q8ef.jpg

Sit the **** down. We'll see you tonight, the week after that and the week after that.

You're lucky i love you... or else.

Well i'm not 1 of the 20 angry members because some of your mains had to return after a glorious trip to Lumbridge.

"your mains"

like i said.... i was no where near it...

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

Also.... the mains that did harras MM and FOE..... You think they were EOP arranged?

You think 120 eop need help from mains?

Or do you think the clanless old members of E set it up to **** off MM and FOE who take this game too seriously?

MMMMMM :confused:

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

my post was deleted again, lol.

who's **** do i have to suck so i can become a mod and delete all the posts that i don't agree with?

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Obviously EOP were #1 on saturday id put mm at #2 cp at #3 foe at #4 due to have lower opts and running from cp a couple times hopefully the teaming will stop next saturday the former top clans obviously feel threatened by our presence and hence they team hopefully next week they get their cahones back.

Thanks for the fun.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."