Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Return of the Kings

Goop

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eruption of Mains / Massers, bad combination don't quote me, lul i won't respond

I dont know about you, but didnt MM had 180 man memberlist at one point? was long time ago but still..

We got alot apps, who wanna join us, Ask them why mate, Are you a bit angry because EOP is doing great? :confused:

old pk3r > lord mahatma

sorry to break your hearts kids.

Lol I bet that half your clan, including you made pures because of Mahatma's video's. Maybe not, seeing as his videos are older than all your members' pures, but still, Old pk3r (whoever he is) is not better than mahatmar.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Lol I bet that half your clan, including you made pures because of Mahatma's video's. Maybe not, seeing as his videos are older than all your members' pures, but still, Old pk3r (whoever he is) is not better than mahatmar.

You have no right to say whos better than who, I can assure you that half our clan did not make pures because of mahatma, and I can also assure you that we still have tons of old school members who made their acc's back before Mahatma probably even started making pk vids. But still, that has nothing to do with anything. Just because Mahatma had a maxed account, and was able to make pk vids, doesn't make him a better leader, he was a better solo pker, thats about it. The reason MM was even considered a good clan was because of Mahatma's pk vids, so basically ya'll probably had a bunch of wanna-be's joining because Mahatma was in it, not so much anymore, because he is gone, but that is how MM got famous. We made a name for ourselves by becoming a great pking clan in the wilderness, not a solo pking clan.

Thank you.

thekingu.png

You have no right to say whos better than who, I can assure you that half our clan did not make pures because of mahatma, and I can also assure you that we still have tons of old school members who made their acc's back before Mahatma probably even started making pk vids. But still, that has nothing to do with anything. Just because Mahatma had a maxed account, and was able to make pk vids, doesn't make him a better leader, he was a better solo pker, thats about it. The reason MM was even considered a good clan was because of Mahatma's pk vids, so basically ya'll probably had a bunch of wanna-be's joining because Mahatma was in it, not so much anymore, because he is gone, but that is how MM got famous. We made a name for ourselves by becoming a great pking clan in the wilderness, not a solo pking clan.

Thank you.

Volcanic Fox was better than Mahatma. JUST SAYING... :biggrin:

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

Thank you.

MM were known for there strict rules and application proccess lol, who are you calling people wannabe's

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png

Im not saying your wanna-be's, im saying back in the day, MM had alot of Mahatma wanna-be's, I'd say a large majority of your apps were people who just liked his pk vids, thats all. I was just proving a point to Zyox because he thinks Mahatma is the best damn leader all because he knows how to make a solo pk vid. Don't take it the wrong way, im not calling MM wanna-be's, if you in fact read my entire post, you would know exactly who im calling wanna-be's, and would not have posted that question just now.

thekingu.png

Thank you.

Im not saying your wanna-be's, im saying back in the day, MM had alot of Mahatma wanna-be's, I'd say a large majority of your apps were people who just liked his pk vids, thats all. I was just proving a point to Zyox because he thinks Mahatma is the best damn leader all because he knows how to make a solo pk vid. Don't take it the wrong way, im not calling MM wanna-be's, if you in fact read my entire post, you would know exactly who im calling wanna-be's, and would not have posted that question just now.

Wait your calling yourself a better leader than mahatma?

ok i see, thats why eop has been around 5 year at or about #1 o.0

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

In a month or two you'll start pulling 15 people to the trips again. There's no way you can call yourselves kings of f2p just cause of this one uberlucky trip. I remember when you hated Epidemic and all of it's members. Pretty sure you teamed up with them to gain some E-fame and get reputation in pure world.

Don't get your EGOs too high, because that's one of the reasons why top clans lose their rank.

Good luck FOEOP :D

Wait your calling yourself a better leader than mahatma?

ok i see, thats why eop has been around 5 year at or about #1 o.0

Times change dog, if you can't adapt then you can't be the leader you used to be.

All this drama over Runescape, lol.

EOP back #1.

So hold on, one good weekend and a very VERY lucky weekend at that makes you #1? When you hold your current success for at least 3 weekends in a row, then you can try to claim that but till then you just got lucky.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro